Can Midway knock Greenback out of the playoff picture with the help of on of Greenbacks most successful coaches?

GFD709SHREK

9 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Now lets not get 

now lets not get carried away KING!!!!!!!! This just means if we both win out we will play yall first round!

Cason Workman was back tonight.He was the outstanding freshman running back who hit the Big LB for OS and broke his face mask 2 years ago and ran all over Unaka in first round that year.He broke his foot at the beginning of his Sophmore year and missed all of that year and his Jr year he didnt play,got injured early this year with a high ankle sprain and last night ran thru Midway first game back.He is a difference maker for sure against those type teams don't think we have enough around him to beat OS so looks like Roan Mtn round 1.

Edited by orngnblk

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Cason Workman was back tonight.He was the outstanding freshman running back who hit the Big LB for OS and broke his face mask 2 years ago and ran all over Unaka in first round that year.He broke his foot at the beginning of his Sophmore year and missed all of that year and his Jr year he didnt play,got injured early this year with a high ankle sprain and last night ran thru Midway first game back.He is a difference maker for sure against those type teams don't think we have enough around him to beat OS so looks like Roan Mtn round 1.I didn't get to go last time because of health reasons but if we go up the Mtn that's the game I will have to go to!

Difference in the game, after Midway took the lead and had mo on their side, his 2 big runs took the wind out of their sail. I've give you guys a shot at winning the 1st round. Hope the game happens and you get to enjoy a trip to the mountains.

30 minutes ago, pujo said:

Difference in the game, after Midway took the lead and had mo on their side, his 2 big runs took the wind out of their sail. I've give you guys a shot at winning the 1st round. Hope the game happens and you get to enjoy a trip to the mountains.

Well spoke too soon as usual.Youngest sons wedding rehearsal dinner that fri,wedding Sat wife said she ain't going alone.lol.Cant win for this freakin game!

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Was I missing something or did Midway look like they only had about 22 players? Is that normal for them? I know they are single A but that amount of kids is crazy. Half of them looked like freshman. 

Lookout Valley out of our region is similar. They struggle every year to maintain enough players to compete.  Hats off to these programs.  

3 hours ago, pujo said:

I was listening in.  His name was called quite a bit.  Workman = Work Horse.