Central at Powell

HTV

1 hour ago, madhatter2269 said:

that’s brutal and tough to swallow, but possibly. the program is a shell of itself.

Yep but its a possibility...i find it funny that its the Thursday night game under the guise that Packer and Co have never done a game at Heritage before and this just happens to be the game that Heritage needs to make the playoffs.

3 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Yep but its a possibility...i find it funny that its the Thursday night game under the guise that Packer and Co have never done a game at Heritage before and this just happens to be the game that Heritage needs to make the playoffs.

I know, right? Most Thursday games this year haven’t been a rivalry but heritage very much could win that game. Still baffles me that central hasn’t been able to field a competent QB since 2019. That’s their big struggle.

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2023 at 11:35 AM, PostingGawd39 said:

This was a Derek Dooley coached team. Please stay focused on your primary role as Josh Jones apologizer and telling people they've been blocked for upsetting you after spewing nonsense from behind your keyboard

I heard Dave Hooker go in on the coach that baseball slides on the side lines. Still waiting for HandbookTV to come defend the backwards visor coach he loves so much. 

Everyone in Knoxville better be glad Coach Rosser left. Because if he hadn’t, we’d still be competing to go to State every year and maybe have another ring since then. He was on the verge of something very special, and no other coach around here including the “Recruiters” could do anything ab it. I miss him dearly, but I understand why he had to go.