Will Maryville make a change this offseason?

ILB1999

3 hours ago, strongx said:

Agree, except for the teaching class part. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think the head ball coach at MHS has taught a class in 20 years. The young ball coach may have taught his first year as the head man, but not much more than that. 
He would be welcomed back with open arms (and checkbook) if they have the need for him. Everybody has a price and loves their egos stroked.

sx sense ewe menshunned tha Doctor ov teechurs haz left tha hallered halls ov 825......Cood this bee a curse onn tha footbawl teem....???

Eye'll bet she steal reemimburrs tha time she axed me hoo wuz my favritt orrthur thait we haid read abowt inn hur Anglish klass.....And me ansswerin' "Kliff Noats frum tha Gaitway Book Stoar inn Midlund".......:thumb:

5 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

sx sense ewe menshunned tha Doctor ov teechurs haz left tha hallered halls ov 825......Cood this bee a curse onn tha footbawl teem....???

Eye'll bet she steal reemimburrs tha time she axed me hoo wuz my favritt orrthur thait we haid read abowt inn hur Anglish klass.....And me ansswerin' "Kliff Noats frum tha Gaitway Book Stoar inn Midlund".......:thumb:

Per HHH: Anything is possible. 
There’s no such thing as a good, dumb football player…Thinking back, we’ve had some trouble lining up at times. Doc coulda taken care of that!

Your cliff notes answer ruined it for the rest of us. She never asked cliff notes questions again.

14 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I watched the Farragut and Oak Ridge game and they used a couple of Maryville's plays tonight. Oak Ridge ran our 3 men down on defense then the defensive coach figured it out. On offense Farragut ran our over snapping the qb play and changed 2nd and short to 3rd and long.

I hate that play.