Undefeated Red Rebels Freshmen and JV Host Bearden today

rebelwoman87

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

And that’s why you shouldn’t believe everything on the Internet:D and I really don’t know how you would believe that since our varsity team is filled up with almost all sophomores and juniors except a few positions…

I can't remember who it was but they could have been a human media guide for Bearden the way they knew everyone so well.

11 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

And that’s why you shouldn’t believe everything on the Internet:D and I really don’t know how you would believe that since our varsity team is filled up with almost all sophomores and juniors except a few positions…

I'm not sure how they do it at Bearden but most teams will play some if not most of the Sophomores in JV games even though they are on the varsity team. I've even seen juniors play in JV games. 

12 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

"Just because you read something on the internet does not make it true"
~ Abe Lincoln

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'm not sure how they do it at Bearden but most teams will play some if not most of the Sophomores in JV games even though they are on the varsity team. I've even seen juniors play in JV games. 

I know some kids who play on the senior team this year that are our sophomores, last year they played for the freshman and junior varsity teams, but I’m pretty sure all the sophomores, freshman, and juniors who are on the senior team currently don’t start for either freshman or junior varsity except maybe one, who started last week only because of an injury. He’s not the full-time starter. But I’m sure Coach Jones has a reason for it.

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

The word on the street is Bearden declined to play undefeated Alcoa JV...not once, but twice. The second date was the SAME date the bull dawgs played Maryville. Wow, BUNCH OF SISSIES!

Two weeks Alcoa's JV get games canceled. Props to West JV Team stepping up this week to play.

Would be the first time I’ve heard anything about it I’ve only heard that the freshman team was playing Alcoa which I’m pretty sure they already did but from the junior varsity schedule that I’ve seen I never saw Alcoa but I couldn’t be mistaken or maybe it’s later in the season but all I know this past week we were supposed to Maryville which we did, not Alcoa…

7 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Would be the first time I’ve heard anything about it I’ve only heard that the freshman team was playing Alcoa which I’m pretty sure they already did but from the junior varsity schedule that I’ve seen I never saw Alcoa but I couldn’t be mistaken or maybe it’s later in the season but all I know this past week we were supposed to Maryville which we did, not Alcoa…

This is simple. Give me score of Bearden vs Alcoa Freshman and JV Games. Both where scheduled.:bored: