Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Facts are facts.....Truths are truths.

murvul ain't full of choir boys and girls. But, you keep thinking that.:lol:

Aftur bein' given tha Barney Fife treetmint ov a rilly hot mike and evurbodee sez down't sang loud att tha EMBC Mother's Day choir (men onlee)...Eye cain say eye aint a vurry vurry good choir boy...:popcorneater:

This is the nearly superhuman singer who secretly sang while Barney Fife  lip-synched

20 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I will never want to drop this rivalry. I love seeing Maryville beat Alcoa. Alcoa will win another 3A Title. Honest truth it doesn't bother me one bit Alcoa has won more State Titles than Maryville. Alcoa doesn't have someone like Oakland to deal with. I love the fact that Maryville owns a 43 game lead in the series. No matter how many State Titles Alcoa wins. Losing to Maryville 25 times in the last 30 seasons tears them up. 

Love this. Couldn't agree with this more. Maryville will always be superior.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Will he have this picture in his wallet? :popcorneater:

image.thumb.png.5a2f1436be093def37c34163712feee6.png

Alcoee haid a sevun point lead and tha bawl wif 5 minutts two go and thes guys ennurcepted tha throw bye tha Alcoee quotabaick....and then'st thay laid tha blocks fer ole Price two go inn untuched.......And then'st thay stripped tha bawl frum #44.....recuvvered hit.....and yes thay laid sum moore blocks fer our 12 yeer old quoatabaick two run hit down clost inn frunt ov Alcoee's gole postuss.....:popcorneater:

On 10/22/2023 at 10:56 AM, BCsportsfan said:

You avoid the "elephant in the room".

Eli Owen's New Truck was spray painted and sugar poured into the gas tank. The entire truck had to be repainted. The entire fuel system had to removed and flushed out. 

Yea, you stay classy murvul.:bored:

The little pot stirrer likes to leave out facts if they don't fit his narrative.

The truck was vandalized on September 10, 2023. The report says he doesn't think it is sports related. 

I'm not excusing the behavior. In fact I would follow up with Wal-Mart to see who made a purchase of green spray paint and sugar. 

To say this is Alcoa week related is a very big investigative leap (not a real thing) that this poster is making. 

Edited by Red Rebels

9 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

The little pot stirrer likes to leave out facts if they don't fit his narrative.

The truck was vandalized on September 10, 2023. The report says he doesn't think it is sports related. 

I'm not excusing the behavior. In fact I would follow up with Wal-Mart to see who made a purchase of green spray paint and sugar. 

To say this is Alcoa week related is a very big investigative leap (not a real thing) that this poster is making. 

Ennurstin…