Rising Seniors Commitments

WrestlingGod

Lets use this thread to announce where our rising seniors will be continuing their wrestling careers after high school. Coach Knepper used to do this as a whole massive list but he's not here now. 

Starting with the announcment last night that Jake Stacey will be attending Little Rock.

Post below seniors you know have committed or who you know is looking at multiple schools but has yet to commit. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

4 hours ago, StormChaserWrestling said:

Cooper Hilton should be the next to announce.  Mat Scouts tweeted that he has a decision coming soon.  This is the most division 1 talent I have seen come through TN.

Copper Hilton has committed to the Universtiy of Michigan 

congrats to the Hilton family!

who’s next to announce?

8 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Copper Hilton has committed to the Universtiy of Michigan 

congrats to the Hilton family!

who’s next to announce?

8 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Wolverine 

Quite possibly the easiest commit the UM staff will ever receive! Bormet and staff just had to pretend they were interested and Cooper was gonna be a Wolverine. Congratulations Coop!!!

Edited by FargoStrut
Spelling

9 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Quite possibly the easiest commit the UM staff will ever receive! Bormet and staff just had to pretend they were interested and Cooper was gonna be a Wolverine. Congratulations Coop!!!

I knew a few weeks ago and happy for him and the family. Dad was a Wolverine himself on the ice.

29 minutes ago, TakedownClub said:

It was cool to see Hatcher bring Cooper back on after Landon committed. Cooper to Michigan and Landon to Ohio State...is was a pretty cool thing to see!

Landon said his goal is 149. Cooper is smaller so my guess is he's shooting for 133. 

I doubt we get to see them square off in college but it would be worth the price of admission for sure.