Rockwood @ Coalfield

Coachd811

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Exactly.They had much bigger fish to fry.Im sure playing teams like CF,GB,Oneida back 15 years ago did nothing for them.First time we played them was a bowl game my Sr year in 89 then they were in our region Mid 2000's but we did have a winning record against 

What teams do have a winning record against you all?  South Pitt, and some bigger schools I assume but not many!  Maybe Oneida too.

4 hours ago, rtl112 said:

What teams do have a winning record against you all?  South Pitt, and some bigger schools I assume but not many!  Maybe Oneida too.

I actually think we are a game or two under even against GB. We were 17-21 against them through 2020. I’m not sure but think is 19-22 now so they’re holding on to the edge there. The Greg Ryan years swung the needle. I think it was pretty even or a game or two in our favorite prior to that. 

Edited by crow

17 minutes ago, crow said:

I actually think we are a game or two under even against GB. We were 17-21 against them through 2020. I’m not sure but think is 19-22 now so they’re holding on to the edge there. The Greg Ryan years swung the needle. I think it was pretty even or a game or two in our favorite prior to that. 

You are correct.