Greeneville at Elizabethton

BarneySox2007

2 hours ago, greengreen22 said:

Lol ! Game is two days away and there doing this . That tape won't last long......

I remember in 2021 we put on Walmart’s Greeneville shirts and bought tickets because they were selling them to their fans before they gave us a chance. About 50 of us went over as a group. I’ll remember stuff like that probably when I get old and forget the actual game. Being a fan is fun. Lol 

The main thing i see wrong with the Devil's  is the offensive  line. Those 2 defensive  ends  or studs.  But on offense  they are 3rd and 4th string running backs. Put them on the offensive  line they are not getting  enough  carries  to make a difference I know  1 plays  some TE but we need them at least at 1 tackle  spot move the one bigger tackle  inside  to guard he is not quick enough  to play tackle . If Myers  isn't  on the field  then you are not playing  your best 11 that's  been  my biggest  concern  all year is the o line

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Rackattack said:

I wish they would put him at quarterback stack the box game over he can’t throw the ball at all !!!!!!! How many championships did Brady win as QB 1 zero it is what it is you must be his dad or work for him film doesn’t lie 

the QB1 this year is not good. The QB last year was far superior. This year you should appreciate #12. He’s an incredible athlete. I’m not a Greeneville fan but anyone with any sense can see that. I was told that the Cannon family frequently posted on this site. If this is one of them, please grow up and stop talking nonsense.  

1 hour ago, behindcloseddoors said:

the QB1 this year is not good. The QB last year was far superior. This year you should appreciate #12. He’s an incredible athlete. I’m not a Greeneville fan but anyone with any sense can see that. I was told that the Cannon family frequently posted on this site. If this is one of them, please grow up and stop talking nonsense.  

Greeneville Devils will not mercy rule Elizabethton Cyclones in this game. This will be a good game to be played. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

2 hours ago, behindcloseddoors said:

It's not hard to click on his user name and see he is a Betsy fan from his other posts.  Brady was a better runner than Cannon but not a better passer and you're blind if you think other wise. That opinion has been said for the last 3 years from parents of starters from Greeneville including ones play D1 sports now.  AC stacked the box last year and made Brady throw to win, the problem is he isn't a thrower and threw two picks on deep balls and could't stretch the field.  Both had their own skill sets so to say superior is a stretch and not taking anything away from either.  Everyone appreciates Carson and he is by far the best Quillen to ever play at Greeneville including his Dad, Uncle, and brother.  He gets over utilizes in my opinion instead of spreading it around because Greeneville has the athletes to do that.    

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Swipes said:

It's not hard to click on his user name and see he is a Betsy fan from his other posts.  Brady was a better runner than Cannon but not a better passer and you're blind if you think other wise. That opinion has been said for the last 3 years from parents of starters from Greeneville including ones play D1 sports now.  AC stacked the box last year and made Brady throw to win, the problem is he isn't a thrower and threw two picks on deep balls and could't stretch the field.  Both had their own skill sets so to say superior is a stretch and not taking anything away from either.  Everyone appreciates Carson and he is by far the best Quillen to ever play at Greeneville including his Dad, Uncle, and brother.  He gets over utilizes in my opinion instead of spreading it around because Greeneville has the athletes to do that.    

You seem to know an awful lot, in you own opinion. I would say the numbers and results don’t lie. You should probably not bring the family into the conversation. This is about this years team, not the last 3 years. You sound awful jealous as well. Is your last name Cannon? From what I heard from the Northview game was that they dropped 3 picks. You choose to disrespect kids and an entire family instead of focusing on the problem at hand. The proof is in the tape and the results. 

Edited by behindcloseddoors

3 minutes ago, behindcloseddoors said:

You seem to know an awful lot, in you own opinion. From 

It's not just my opinion but opinion of other Greeneville fans too that I've talked to over the last three years that had kids playing.  Sorry you don't like them.  You sure you're not a Greeneville fan from your past posts? 

It's not hard to know who I am if you are a Greeneville fan and have viewed my posts over the years, I've given plenty of hints.  Noonesfool and Kevo knows who I am.