Round 1: Cornersville travels to McKenzie

RedRebelman

5 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Rebels are going to have to scratch and claw each week in order to keep advancing. Some freshmen and sophomore's are going to have to step up in some big ways. Cornersville has the ability to grind you out and keep the chains moving. Maybe we can get some guys healthy. I know the injury to # 8 didn't  look good do they have a chance to get back #40 or # 21 before next week. Nothing easy from here on out.

Naw #30 will not be back for this one. We're hopeful that he'll make it back for week 2 but can't guarantee that either. As for the other guy, I'm assuming he's talking about #21 McCreary. As far as I know he won't make it back either, not sure on #8 B. Brewer either. The Rebels have been stepping up and filling the void of the ones that are hurt. We have to get healthy, so that we aren't spread so thin! Let's go Rebels!!!

21 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

If the Franklin kid for Cornersville gets going and don’t want it to be his last this game could be closer than many would think….Ben Franklin is a heck of a player…. Have fun tackling him….

Especially if he gets some help from the pass game and their O-Line shows up and gives him any space this may be a really good game. If I’m the corndogs OC I’m pulling out some play action or delayed jet/reverse sweeps after faking it to Franklin, all eyes will be on him for sure. Should be at least competitive with McKenzies injuries piling  up. I wouldn’t want to be a Fr. or So. Trying to tackle Franklin I’ve seen him run over some big boys! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

32 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

If the Franklin kid for Cornersville gets going and don’t want it to be his last this game could be closer than many would think….Ben Franklin is a heck of a player…. Have fun tackling him….

I watched some of the Eagleville game today.  That dude is massive.  I remember him from two years ago. Their D line looks big as well.