White House 6-4 at Hardin County 10-0

BDP2003

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

We have not played them the last few years since moving up, but being honest anytime they step up in competition they appear to struggle. This is not a knock on them at all, just an observation. Truth is, since WH-Heritage came about, a lot of players were drawn to that school depending on how the lines were made that split the schools up. 

Outside of that I cannot give you any specific strengths/weaknesses because I have not seen them play this year, my initual thought is, you guys should probably handle them fairly easily, but it is the playoffs and anything can happen...

Thanks. I’ve watched their games with Marshall County and PC and they didn’t fair well but there is a lot of teams that wouldn’t fair well against those two teams. Gonna try and watch a couple more WH games this week. Good luck to your Jackets!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Thanks. I’ve watched their games with Marshall County and PC and they didn’t fair well but there is a lot of teams that wouldn’t fair well against those two teams. Gonna try and watch a couple more WH games this week. Good luck to your Jackets!

Appreciate it, good luck to you guys as well!

Devils battled but came up a bit short. Nothing to hang their heads about. Finished 6-5 with three losses to teams that are currently 11-0 and one loss to a team that’s 9-2. Our fifth loss, Station Camp, is still playing. Not one for moral victories but it would have been nice to see our region sweep. Guess it wasn’t meant to be. Good luck next week to Hardin County. We left it all on the field. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

Devils battled but came up a bit short. Nothing to hang their heads about. Finished 6-5 with three losses to teams that are currently 11-0 and one loss to a team that’s 9-2. Our fifth loss, Station Camp, is still playing. Not one for moral victories but it would have been nice to see our region sweep. Guess it wasn’t meant to be. Good luck next week to Hardin County. We left it all on the field. 

Man it was a battle! Those young men from White House are gritty and tough. I was really impressed with the heart your guys played with. Y’all did a great job of not letting us get into any kind of rhythm offensively. Carter Smith willed us to that victory on that last drive! 

16 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Congratulations Tigers!  Good luck against Marshall Co.

Same to the Tomcats! Looks like y’all are peaking at the right time. We struggled last night of course some of it was due to playing a really tough team in WH but had some uncharacteristic mistakes and penalties as well. Got a lot to clean up if we want to keep advancing. I believe in this bunch though.