Mcminn County vs Clinton

RichyRich

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

After mcminn dropping the ball the last two games to drop to 6-4, does mcminn beat an average Clinton team that beat heritage by 12, or does Clinton get the upset. I can't remember the last team these two teams played, may even be before my life time. If things play out how I think they should, I think mcminn gets the W and gets a rematch with oak ridge, final score=

McMinn County Cherokees 36

Clinton dragons 22

To be honest with this lack of offense we have who knows. Little disappointed in it after WV. That’s not saying we beat ourselves either. WV outplayed us in every way just about and deserved the win against us, just disappointed in our stubbornness on keeping the defense honest and essentially helping out our running game 

2 hours ago, MCKees said:

To be honest with this lack of offense we have who knows. Little disappointed in it after WV. That’s not saying we beat ourselves either. WV outplayed us in every way just about and deserved the win against us, just disappointed in our stubbornness on keeping the defense honest and essentially helping out our running game 

Agreed MCKees......Against quality teams you have to keep them honest by throwing a little but McMinn will beat Clinton playing in Athens. I think easily.

6 hours ago, MCKees said:

I guarantee McMinn County will look the best they have looked in a long on offense against Clinton's defense. 

10 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

No doubt Clinton is talented but more talented than Bearden? I don’t even think it is close talent wise. If McMinn shows up and plays defense they will win handily.

We disagree. I think Clinton has more quality skill players than anyone OR has played, including Bearden