South Greene @ Bledsoe County

Bledsoebtheboys

24 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Not sure where your are getting that info from?  But that is it true :thumb:

My apologies RD32. I stand corrected! I see that Grassroots published that he did in their article this week, but I wonder if that’s actually accurate on the break ?? and I’ll leave it at that. Either way, they do have a really great senior back up and with Radar & Buckner back it should open up a whole new wave of good things. Plus the addition of the freshman RB that’s stepped up. Bledsoe has a great team and SG will be playing with house money, but not sure if it will be enough yet.  

Edited by Romansfive8

44 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Grassroots published it in their article 

My apologies RD32. I stand corrected! I see that Grassroots published that he did in their article this week, but I wonder if that’s actually accurate on the break ?? and I’ll leave it at that. Either way, they do have a really great senior back up and with Radar & Buckner back it should open up a whole new wave of good things. Plus the addition of the freshman RB that’s stepped up. Bledsoe has a great team and SG will be playing with house money, but not sure if it will be enough yet.

On 11/1/2023 at 6:51 PM, Dadof2 said:

For all you SG people making the trip. Jacob Myers is another good place to eat, and if you’re making the day of it, stop on top of the mountain at Oren Wooden’s Apple House. A lot of good things there to eat 

Butter dish in Pikeville never has disappointed! Millers bread also when they are open. Morgan’s BBQ not bad at all either! I would rather eat butter dish than monkey town lol. Just in case anyone wants to stay close to pikeville!

6 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

My apologies RD32. I stand corrected! I see that Grassroots published that he did in their article this week, but I wonder if that’s actually accurate on the break ?? and I’ll leave it at that. Either way, they do have a really great senior back up and with Radar & Buckner back it should open up a whole new wave of good things. Plus the addition of the freshman RB that’s stepped up. Bledsoe has a great team and SG will be playing with house money, but not sure if it will be enough yet.

So is the QB playing?