RD 1 Eagleville @ West Carroll!! Any thoughts on this?

TheFootballDad

23 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

If WC can figure out a way to throw the football, they can win this game.  They have good backs, and a good size line.  I think this could be low scoring.  WC needs to use the line and control the tempo.  

It's crazy. We can pass better than the past but the past 4 weeks the coaches havent wanted to do anything but run to Jayden. 

22 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

Unless Eagleville picks up Derrick Henry on the way to Atwood, I have WC. New team, new year, but the Eagles that came to Dresden the past couple years couldn't beat many middle school teams around here. I'm not hating but that's the truth. WC is always a fiery team to play, and they will be extra ready at home.  

We will see Friday!! We are not the same young team that played Dresden the last couple years...oh, and Dresden is a very good team as you know...look at them again this year...but, like i said, we will see on Friday night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

WC has 5 wins this season. The season record of the opponents in those wins is 14-36 with no individual team having more than 4 wins. 
Not the best resume for a region 2 seed. 

Doesn't matter.Accirding to some,without naming them.Its all about wins.But in saying that.Im pulling for WC.

On 10/31/2023 at 10:06 AM, SpottedGoat said:

Unless Eagleville picks up Derrick Henry on the way to Atwood, I have WC. New team, new year, but the Eagles that came to Dresden the past couple years couldn't beat many middle school teams around here. I'm not hating but that's the truth. WC is always a fiery team to play, and they will be extra ready at 

On 10/30/2023 at 11:18 AM, BBRaider said:

If Eagleville plays clean and holds onto the ball they win by 2 scores!

I see you guys smashed HC!!! See you Friday my brother...