Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

20 minutes ago, Geno said:

I can say this much!! Nobody and I mean nobody that plays South Pittsburg and or watches them Play could Vote against Wellington or Farrior! You would be hard pressed to find a run and Gun Wb than Wellington or a better LB than Ferrior! I watching both run the Ball is Jaw dropping!  Very rarely will one Defender bring either down especially Farrior!!  If I could Vote Farrior would get my Vote but then again ughhh Wellington is a show stopper!! 

people seem to forget South Pittsburg was 10-0  at the end of the year and 5 of those Teams were ranked! Including one Teams that’s in the Semis and One playing for a state Championship. Both Teams together only scored 6 Points on South Pittsburg while South Pittsburg scored 74..   so yea those Boys can Play with anyone!

While I wouldn't trade Farrior for anyone, he won't have a shot. His offensive stats just aren't there due to the limited number of touches that he gets and this award never goes to a defensive player since they dropped the "lineman" category.

8 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

While I wouldn't trade Farrior for anyone, he won't have a shot. His offensive stats just aren't there due to the limited number of touches that he gets and this award never goes to a defensive player since they dropped the "lineman" category.

Yea I know. Which is why I said if anyone plays them will know. I wished they picked after the title Game so they get to show off their talents in front of everyone 

25 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I still think White wins it..but Jamarion reminds me of Al Wilson. He plays with so much passion and intensity. He’s a guy when opposing teams look across they think this guy could actually hurt me. Special player.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The votes are in.  They've been hermetically sealed inside a #2 mayonnaise jar and sitting on that Reeves mans back porch since noon Oct 28.

For those who went to Jasper……

Hermetically sealed…. Gas, liquids, and solids that are sealed to such way that it’s impossible to leak out

• Like 2

On 11/19/2023 at 9:04 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure the voting is already finished. White is the winner. Moore County fans will cheer. Others will complain. Some will take it as a personal insult. It's not going to be the first time, and it's not going to be the last time. In the end, let's just congratulate the kid that does win it, and not run him down for something that he has no control over.

Amen!!

Absolutely screwed up here. Wellington’s 2500 Yards and 45 TDS gets left off the list!?! NOBODY on film is a more dominant force than Farrior. Just like with Raquis Hale In 2011 they have SCREWED IT UP AGAIN. 

not taking anything from the other kids at all, but ask Gordy, MTCS, Clay Co, or anyone else on SP schedule and they will tell you the same. 

Edited by BigCornbread

39 minutes ago, BigCornbread said:

Absolutely screwed up here. 2500 Yards and 45 TDS gets left off the list!?! NOBODY on film is a more dominant force than Farrior. Just like with Raquis Hale In 2011 they have SCREWED IT UP AGAIN. 

not taking anything from the other kids at all, but ask Gordy, MTCS, Clay Co, or anyone else on SP schedule and they will tell you the same. 

I 100% agree!!!  He will get the last laugh though!!!