Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

Yup NFHS only during the playoffs until finals it seems.  Some NFHS broadcast are better than others.  Oakland's was horrible last year but Moore County has a great one.  Never know what you're gonna get.  Hopefully y'alls will be a good one.  Good luck Murvil.   Hope y'all get it done. With a little luck Oakland can make it there as well.   It's kinda become a nice tradition seeing them face off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitan27 said:

Yup NFHS only during the playoffs until finals it seems.  Some NFHS broadcast are better than others.  Oakland's was horrible last year but Moore County has a great one.  Never know what you're gonna get.  Hopefully y'alls will be a good one.  Good luck Murvil.   Hope y'all get it done. With a little luck Oakland can make it there as well.   It's kinda become a nice tradition seeing them face off.

Oakland does their own broadcast when their at home, pretty well done and no annoying commentary

50 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Oakland does their own broadcast when their at home, pretty well done and no annoying commentary

I usually will watch theirs but when I went to the site this past Friday I couldn't see a link to watch it.   Did I simply overlook it?  The kids that ran the graphics for that were usually sitting right beside me in the pressbox  when I  was working the games running the scoreboard and the 25/40 clock.  Nice kids but almost none of them knew anything about football at all.  They were all in the AV program  at school. Even still they do a really good job.  NFHS?  Not so much.

3 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

I usually will watch theirs but when I went to the site this past Friday I couldn't see a link to watch it.   Did I simply overlook it?  The kids that ran the graphics for that were usually sitting right beside me in the pressbox  when I  was working the games running the scoreboard and the 25/40 clock.  Nice kids but almost none of them knew anything about football at all.  They were all in the AV program  at school. Even still they do a really good job.  NFHS?  Not so much.

Because it's the playoffs it was broadcast via nfhs on Friday then uploaded to the school site saturday. Honestly I like that it's just video and the PA announcer. Your right it's hit or miss on nfhs. It seems like the smaller schools that usually have the better production

Edited by MidTennFootball

23 minutes ago, Govols39 said:

Stars and the rest of Maryville fans. B3 sure t9 check out our new restaurant. Champys famous fried chicken. There's only a few around the south. Not far from field. 

Try the tamales.  I grew up in the Mississippi delta and theirs are as close to authentic delta tamales as you can get.  We have a Champys here in the boro.   Good food.   Great fried chicken livers too 

14 hours ago, Govols39 said:

Stars and the rest of Maryville fans. B3 sure t9 check out our new restaurant. Champys famous fried chicken. There's only a few around the south. Not far from field. 

Gv39 eye jist tolt mommaSTARS abowt this.....Do ewe'uns haiv tha 10 peace box fer one wif tha quart size sides....???

Momma nose chickin.....Hur currint favritt....:hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS