Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

5 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Most of us knew this could be a rough year.  I am looking forward to the future.  Lots of good young players.  The 1st touchdown against Bradley was Freshmen Quarterback throwing a touchdown pass to a Freshman receiver. 

The fact that Maryville has not had some "rebuiding" years in their run is most unusual. Most teams do. The ebb and flow of talent for most causes that. Sometimes you just have to roll with the rough years.

Edited by alt1958b

19 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

The fact that Maryville has not had some "rebuiding" years in their run i most unusual. Most teams do. The ebb and flow of talent for most causes that. Sometimes you just have to roll with the rough years.

Truth. I think Jimmy and Joe should matter the most, but Murvil has won several big games with X’s and O’s over the years. #6 is is hands down bigger than X’s and O’s.

8 hours ago, oldrebel said:

You have said some very ignorant and hateful comments about our players, coaches, admin, and fans.  You have compared the principal to Hitler and the NK dictator.  Nobody at 825 is the idiot in this situation, you've locked that up for yourself

I don't recall ever saying anything negative about a player or a fan. The coaches will do just fine, their all strong men and should expect disagreements with fans from time to time. Maybe I was a little rough on the principal but I swear that third beer said send.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, strongx said:

Truth. I think Jimmy and Joe should matter the most, but Murvil has won several big games with X’s and O’s over the years. #6 is is hands down bigger than X’s and O’s.

Best player I have ever seen. The game was 3 to 4 minutes delayed so I just looked down at my phone right after we tied it up 14 all during the commercial and noticed we were behind 24-14 and I already knew when they came back #6 had ran a kickoff back because there was only 1 minute 30 to play.

23 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't recall ever saying anything negative about a player or a fan. The coaches will do just fine, their all strong men and should expect disagreements with fans from time to time. Maybe I was a little rough on the principal but I swear that third beer said send.

Barn eye cain honestly say ewe ant sed ennythang enny wurser thain whut wuz conveyed two a cupple ov safeties on tha sideline, aftur givin' upp a 4th and long slant fer a TD Fridee nite att Brad Lee.....:popcorneater:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Best player I have ever seen. The game was 3 to 4 minutes delayed so I just looked down at my phone right after we tied it up 14 all during the commercial and noticed we were behind 24-14 and I already knew when they came back #6 had ran a kickoff back because there was only 1 minute 30 to play.

Me too, and I have seen a few good ones, Jamal Lewis (twice in the Georgia Dome Semifinal games) while still in HS, Gerald Riggs at Red Bank (every year he played in HS) just to name a couple. Boo is special but what impresses me most is his vision, selecting from the cuts and openings available. And going back and watching the return, he found the perfect hole and only one or maybe two got fingertips on him, then it was pure speed.  But that goes along with good blocking from the rest of the team as well.

Edited by alt1958b
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You're good BS, some people don't like the truth.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

You're good BS, some people don't like the truth.

The place has turned for the worse and most people that are on the outside have no clue what they have turned a loose on that school. The people that have left because of it are talking. Had one parent reach out to me through one of my friends that has a kid on the team and said I don't know who Barney is but he's100% right and I love every bit of it. I don't want to bash the school on this football board but they play a big part on what has happened that fans are angry about.  Their letting NFHS steal money and not producing a football game. Just a simple we aren't streaming the game because $750 is to much for us but no they want everyone to find out when nothing comes on. 

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The place has turned for the worse and most people that are on the outside have no clue what they have turned a loose on that school. The people that have left because of it are talking. Had one parent reach out to me through one of my friends that has a kid on the team and said I don't know who Barney is but he's100% right and I love every bit of it. I don't want to bash the school on this football board but they play a big part on what has happened that fans are angry about.  Their letting NFHS steal money and not producing a football game. Just a simple we aren't streaming the game because $750 is to much for us but no they want everyone to find out when nothing comes on. 

You're right more than you know. I will say that things are "under review" from the top down, whether that leads to any change remains to be seen. Thankfully the board is made up of some true Maryville folks who are at least listening. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

To Confirm you're butt hurt about BC getting beat at a game like scrimmage! :thumb:

I knew better than to take your parking advice. We just paid the $4 and parked real close. It was easy to get out too. Next year at Maryville, all of the parking for the Bradley game will be $8. Gotta recoup some revenue.