Clinton at OR Round 2

CU06

7 minutes ago, dkota44 said:

This has been a long time coming for Clinton. They've been so close to beating Oak Ridge for the past several games. Nice to see it happen in the playoffs.

What a run for Clinton. Trying to do what Livingston did in 2005.

If they can navigate this gauntlet to get to Chattanooga (McMinn, OR, WV, West/Powell), what an incredible feat that would be.

43 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, it was pretty pitiful. Outplayed in every facet of the game, and I never thought id say this, but Rang was completely outcoached tonight. Just gotta tell it like it is.

OR/Walker Valley 2016 all over again. Opponent's staff saw our personnel weaknesses and took advantage. Our staff didn't adjust.

Just now, OR nole said:

Although OR played poorly, three huge calls/no calls may have made the difference. Watch the video on Pryce Davis' huge hit, Rembert held on a deep ball and worst of all, the Heyward PI.

Sad.

Might have made a difference. Maybe not.

I’m sure, if dissected that both teams could point to calls or no calls that could have affected the outcome of the game.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

I’m sure, if dissected that both teams could point to calls or no calls that could have affected the outcome of the game.

I was sitting here thinking the same thing as I posted. Especially as I only looked up those three plays and the accurate OR holding call late.

Edited by OR nole
chaneg

10 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, it was pretty pitiful. Outplayed in every facet of the game, and I never thought id say this, but Rang was completely outcoached tonight. Just gotta tell it like it is.

Something changed for me inside about your all"s system after the McMinn County loss then the last Clinton game really proved It wasn't my imination but last night all that came to fruition. Wasted so much vauable time on that drive , poor play selection and should have scored a touchdown or been closer for a field goal. Maybe without having to run back and forth across the state this coming year Rang will have a truly good off season to work with next years team.