Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

Everyone in stadium knew  when ER had the ball who was getting it and where it was going but it didn’t matter. Marion was unable to capitalize on a lot of mistakes made by ER. I really thought that would be the difference in the game but offensively Marion just looked too vanilla. #4 has to touch it more in big games. The weak schedule and inconsistencies caught up to Marion tonight. Can’t just flip a switch and play ball when you want. ER has undeniable talent to get to Chatt but they can’t beat Smith in the rematch playing like they did tonight. Impressive when they run a clean play but they are as bad as I have seen. I am just keeping it real. 

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

When keeping it real goes wrong!

Lol man you got that right! Marion had me fooled. ER is super talented but I def thought Marion would be disciplined enough to take advantage of that and move the ball on them. Marion tries to throw it too much and about got QB killed tonight. Offensive play calling needs to go back to drawing board next season. I am just keeping it real

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Tjoe99 said:

Smith by 2 scores if East doesn’t grow up and learn that cooler heads prevail. Don’t think that happens before next week, but always hopeful lol. Shame for a team with so much talent to be held back just because they can’t keep their cool

From a Robertson county guy……East Robertson is by far the most talented team in the county and is by far the most undisciplined team in the county. Could win it all but most likely won’t because of lack of discipline.

• Upvote 1