Gordonsville vs Whitwell

TheBlueprint

42 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

No disrespect to SP because they have a great team and program. But they are several teams in the state that would give them a beating, they are a few in 2A that would give them all they want.

Nobody from SP said a thing about being number 1.  

56 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Cant wait til Dresden gets hold of SP

Dresden has a great team….are they your team? You seem to have an ax to grind with SP. 

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Cant wait til Dresden gets hold of SP

Careful what you wish for!!! I learned a long time ago not to poke a Hornets nest with a Stick! I remember back in 07 I believe when Joe Bryns fans talked like that before the state Championship Game and South Pittsburg Mercy ruled them in the Championship!  I can promise you no Team in the State has 20 Players with the Athletics Spitt has. Just saying

1 hour ago, Dog13 said:

South Pitt would be #1 in almost every classification in the state. Some have them and Bradley Central tied at 1 overall in state. I was more worried about clay playing CP if we won region to tell you the truth. All that talent is dangerous. They put more points on South Pitt than any of their region opponents. Just got out coached in most games. I’m just hoping that Clay can keep it close for a while on this game. It would be like David And The Goliath if they could pull it off Lord Willing.

No disrespect intended but this is a crazy statement. We have a good team but nowhere close to the best in SP history overall. I don’t know anything about Clay County but it appears they handled Sale Creek pretty easy from the score. 

8 minutes ago, Geno said:

Careful what you wish for!!! I learned a long time ago not to poke a Hornets nest with a Stick! I remember back in 07 I believe when Joe Bryns fans talked like that before the state Championship Game and South Pittsburg Mercy ruled them in the Championship!  I can promise you no Team in the State has 20 Players with the Athletics Spitt has. Just saying

I don’t think any team in 1A will give SP “a beating” this season. However several out there are likely just as good and could win the game.