Round 2: Oneida @ York

Spike016

6 minutes ago, Tnfootball56 said:

I’m interested to see the conversations on here tomorrow night last time everyone was mad York kept driving even at the end of the game. But it’ll definitely be a good game and I’d say both sides will be ready to hit it hard tomorrow night for sure. 

You will NEVER see or hear me complain on something like that. You wanna know my theory on it?? This isn’t little league and everybody don’t get to play and everybody doesn’t deserve a trophy. You know how you fix a team scorin late in a ball game? YOU STOP IT! If you don’t like it then stop it! Bottom line period! 

Edited by Spike016

1 minute ago, TSSAAfootball said:

My guess is the backups for both squads will get plenty of playing time tomorrow so it won't really matter what York does at the end. 

True on that it’s always good to see the backups play some win or lose if the game is over let them play some for the benefit for the following season. Over all tho on either side I hope everyone says healthy at the end. 

Just now, Spike016 said:

You will NEVER see or hear me complain on something like that. You wanna know my theory on it?? This isn’t little league and everybody don’t get to play and everybody deserves a trophy. You know how you fix a team scorin late in a ball game? YOU STOP IT! If you don’t like it then stop it! Bottom line period! 

Agree 100% but if the games over no reason to risk the winning side of any injuries and good for the young guns to get experience. 

3 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

You will NEVER see or hear me complain on something like that. You wanna know my theory on it?? This isn’t little league and everybody don’t get to play and everybody doesn’t deserve a trophy. You know how you fix a team scorin late in a ball game? YOU STOP IT! If you don’t like it then stop it! Bottom line period! 

Agreed. As long as you aren't trying to embarrass the other team then keep playing. 

15 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

And honestly who cares? The kids don't care if its 21-0 or 28-0. Unfortunately a man from Oneida who you probably know who is known to be a complete d-bag went way too far and went after Wright on Facebook. He's an idiot. 

Yeah I heard and you’re right 21-28 big deal it’s still an L. That’s a step too far and a step I’ll never do. We got beat. It wasn’t like the last TD changed anything 

I wasn’t upset at all. Some were however. I honestly expected that. It’s been a long known fact if YAI can beat us by 50 they will beat us by 50. It’s been that way for a long time, don’t think it was a Wright thing, just a thing. Just the way it goes. My only question was as important as the QB is to that offense, and team in general, I wouldn’t risk him late with the game in hand. As far as hanging a hundred on us or anyone else call your plays and run them how you see fit. We’ve had ours eyes beat shut before and it’ll happen again. Occasionally we beat someone’s eyes shut as well. Just the way it goes. 

Edited by crow