Round 2: Oneida @ York

Spike016

4 minutes ago, Dragonman1 said:

Your just wishing they struggle lol 

I ain’t wishin. I’m hopin and prayin. I hope they fumble 3-4 times. I hope their cleats won’t stick in the ground and they slip and fall all night. I hope they get 10-12 penalties called on em. I don’t want them to struggle I want the wheels to fall off. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I ain’t wishin. I’m hopin and prayin. I hope they fumble 3-4 times. I hope their cleats won’t stick in the ground and they slip and fall all night. I hope they get 10-12 penalties called on em. I don’t want them to struggle I want the wheels to fall off. 

I woke this thread up huh?LMAO!!

18 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

I think whoever’s great idea it was to put both fan sections on the same side at York must’ve never been to a sporting event in their life. Got to be the most annoying arrangement in history. 

Yep ask Monterey how that works out.Not a good idea in Small town football.

8 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I think everything you said is wrong. Oneida got blasted 2 weeks ago by Bledsoe. York didn't struggle vs anyone except FC,Stone, and Bledsoe. And Sexton has played all year. 

He is a freshman and yes has played all year but he has not played on defense in every game this year. 

Quote from the article by Ben Garrett:

Enter Eli Jordan Sexton. In his first season of high school football, Sexton hasn't played on the defensive side of the ball in every game. But he got a big opportunity on a big stage in the Indians' first round playoff win in Elizabethton on Friday, and he came through in a big way. In fact, it's not unfair to say that Sexton was a big reason why the Indians won the game — or, at least, a big reason why they shut out Happy Valley. The freshman forced two fumbles and recovered one, including a big stop on the Warriors' most promising drive of the night, after they had reached Oneida's 21-yard-line.

Link to the article:

https://www.indherald.com/2023/11/05/youth-fuels-oneidas-surprisingly-good-defense/

7 minutes ago, crow said:

He is a freshman and yes has played all year but he has not played on defense in every game this year. 

Quote from the article by Ben Garrett:

Enter Eli Jordan Sexton. In his first season of high school football, Sexton hasn't played on the defensive side of the ball in every game. But he got a big opportunity on a big stage in the Indians' first round playoff win in Elizabethton on Friday, and he came through in a big way. In fact, it's not unfair to say that Sexton was a big reason why the Indians won the game — or, at least, a big reason why they shut out Happy Valley. The freshman forced two fumbles and recovered one, including a big stop on the Warriors' most promising drive of the night, after they had reached Oneida's 21-yard-line.

Link to the article:

https://www.indherald.com/2023/11/05/youth-fuels-oneidas-surprisingly-good-defense/

Booyah!

9 hours ago, Dragonman1 said:

Lol their defense is getting stronger every game so I expect y’all may get 3 yards rushing this time. 

Ok ok. Y’all are good this year and can’t deny that but enjoy it while you can. Once this year is over and the QB graduates and the HC decides to leave until the next good team comes around y’all will go back to bottom dwellers  :thumb: