Round 2: Oneida @ York

Spike016

9 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I was looking forward to going to York because I've never been. Didn't expect to win obviously but it would have been good for the kids. I guess being reduced to pulling for You and Crowe ain't the end of the world lol. Gonna try and find some York footage this week and see what the fuss is all about 

Good football team Warrior, I've watched them a few times. They'll be a hard out. Bledsoe is no slouch either. It gets tough this time of year.

7 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Oneida is not favored to win or even be in the ball game for the most part by some. If I am Oneida I am throwin everything but the kitchen sink at York. 

I picked York but I'm seriously thinking Oneida has a great chance!Nothing to lose and playing better every week.York has struggled with some of the "weaker but physical teams".Polk,Oneida and even Wartburg for a half.If Oneida plays very good D and a little O they have a strong chance.The Sexton kid showed up and showed out on the D last week and from reading hasn't played it much until then.Im pulling hard for us Underdogs this week!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I picked York but I'm seriously thinking Oneida has a great chance!Nothing to lose and playing better every week.York has struggled with some of the "weaker but physical teams".Polk,Oneida and even Wartburg for a half.If Oneida plays very good D and a little O they have a strong chance.The Sexton kid showed up and showed out on the D last week and from reading hasn't played it much until then.Im pulling hard for us Underdogs this week!

Be pulling for both you Guys, neither is out of the question but York is really good on both sides of the ball. Oneida has the MEN but they'll have to get the offence going to make it a game. Think York scores 28 at least.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Be pulling for both you Guys, neither is out of the question but York is really good on both sides of the ball. Oneida has the MEN but they'll have to get the offence going to make it a game. Think York scores 28 at least.

That's why I picked York but I really like Oneidas squad with a little work they can be very Good.Be pulling for you guys also Bledsoe just looks a little stronger but you all have the playoff experience. You all have a great chance should be a real game!

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

York may come out and show them where Tony put the wedge!I just think Oneida is gonna give them a game.

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The D has came a long way and is playin really good right now. The first go round with York was 28-0 but we played them very very tough. It was 7-0 until under 30 secs left in the 1st half and then 21-0 until just seconds left in the game. I know this is a totally different ball game but I believe we have gotten better since that game.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I think everything you said is wrong. Oneida got blasted 2 weeks ago by Bledsoe. York didn't struggle vs anyone except FC,Stone, and Bledsoe. And Sexton has played all year.