Round 2: Oneida @ York

Spike016

2 hours ago, Spike016 said:

I’m not so sure Smith gets by Marion and they both gotta win Friday night. 

Anything is possible.   I saw 3 of the 4 R3/R4 remaining teams.  All but ER.  Smith was levels above Marion or City.  

I wish you the best.  R1/R2 has great fans.  I cheered my heart out for Hampton against Westview.  

6 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Anything is possible.   I saw 3 of the 4 R3/R4 remaining teams.  All but ER.  Smith was levels above Marion or City.  

I wish you the best.  R1/R2 has great fans.  I cheered my heart out for Hampton against Westview.  

I really don’t see a team from R1/R2 representin the East. I think it will be a team from R3/R4. I know York may be the favorite to make it to the semis from up here but I’ll be honest they are beatable like many has said. 

25 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

We were undermanned but we played our hearts out.

27 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Think East Robertson get beat by a team less talented, don't think they have the discipline to play a contender 4 quarters without shooting themselves in the foot. 

Everyone talking about all the in the west can beat York but the fact is those teams have won Friday just like York does to move on. Yes York is beatable but so is every team on any given night. Y’all talk about how York offense is not that good but the fact is they are winning games. Yes your offense scores points but your defense wins games and York defense I think is good all around not in just area like most hs are. 

1 hour ago, Dragonman1 said:

Everyone talking about all the in the west can beat York but the fact is those teams have won Friday just like York does to move on. Yes York is beatable but so is every team on any given night. Y’all talk about how York offense is not that good but the fact is they are winning games. Yes your offense scores points but your defense wins games and York defense I think is good all around not in just area like most hs are. 

smith co defense is good all around too. if we both make it to play each other it will be a great game imo.