Beech @ SouthWind

BarnBurner09

9 hours ago, pigskinred said:

I know this was a while back but Southwind whipped Collierville in a scrimmage, if I'm not mistaken. Collierville beat Beech, also a while back. May mean nothing.

I’m not discounting what you’re saying, but this is the 12th game of the year and that’s a far cry from a scrimmage or week 1. What I saw on film for Southwind was a good team, but not a great team. 

19 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

I don’t think SW is a pushover, maybe “with ease” is a little harsh. I just think Beech takes the air out of the ball and puts SW in a situation they haven’t been in this season 

This is the key, If beech can do this offensively and force SW into 3rd and longs when on defense Beech will dominate.

Would like to see how SW plays when getting pushed around by a physical OL and when the game is competitive. 

I think the biggest thing is beech isn’t the usually beech team that is gonna run the ball down your throat till you like it. For beech to win this game they need to throw the ball down the field. But if they let south wind load up the box and try just beat them idk how it’s gonna work for them. Beech has liked to play up to competition this year, so that’s what makes interesting. 

15 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

This is the key, If beech can do this offensively and force SW into 3rd and longs when on defense Beech will dominate.

Would like to see how SW plays when getting pushed around by a physical OL and when the game is competitive. 

Beech has had trouble with good running quarterbacks this year. HC qb pretty much did whatever he wanted and indepdence very different offense but the qb ran all over beech. Defensively gotta have one the best game all year to keep it close

1 hour ago, Dboggie said:

Beech has had trouble with good running quarterbacks this year. HC qb pretty much did whatever he wanted and indepdence very different offense but the qb ran all over beech. Defensively gotta have one the best game all year to keep it close

Henry County's running QB and SW running QB are like night and day....

I've had the pleasure to watch them both in person and SW QB about 5'10 is looking to pass when running and not going to beat you with his legs. *Not a blazer

HC QB being a house runs down hill and is basically an extra back. 

If Beech goes in with the 2nd half game plan they had @Springfield of lining it up and running it until you like it, I think they will control this game.