Beech @ SouthWind

BarnBurner09

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Last year I was sold on Munford after having seen them twice in the regular season. They were 11-0 and had Springfield make the long trip over for the second rd game. We see how that turned out. This year is eerily similar. Southwind 11-0 and Beech is coming for the 2nd rd game. I think the same thing happens. I call Beech for the win. 

I will say the difference is that Southwind is mich better than that Munford team from a year ago...

58 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I will say the difference is that Southwind is mich better than that Munford team from a year ago...

They didn’t look better to me. It looked like a combination of Springfield being down, self destructing, having some injuries, and having no offense. It also looked as if they gave up after they were down 21-28. But I wasn’t there. 

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But are they really??

As a Springfield fan I watched both games, was at the Munford game, and yes they are, people keep saying things to make themselves feel better about their team, or who they think will win, but I am pulling for Beech, and I still got SW by 2 scores, we will see tomm...

7 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

As a Springfield fan I watched both games, was at the Munford game, and yes they are, people keep saying things to make themselves feel better about their team, or who they think will win, but I am pulling for Beech, and I still got SW by 2 scores, we will see tomm...

I agree with you SW by 2 scores.... but also thought HC would beat the Bucs by 2 TDs.

So here my take. 
Beech will run the ball well. 
beech will play good enough Defense. 
They get a turnover mid third that changes  momentum  Crabtree will out couch and run something to win them this game  

beech wins in a barnburner to set up the battle of Sumner County 

Edited by BarnBurner09