Rd 2 Westview at Dyersburg

Trojan

27 minutes ago, TheAccountant50 said:

Be careful using anything he posts without giving him credit because he will be mad and type things on here about the improper use of his information

Still waiting on that royalty check BTW. And on another note, I hope Ripley cleans their sideline after the game. I would hate to see another team get assaulted on Twitter. 

I do believe that Class 3A is down this year on this side of the state. I do think that Dyersburg will beat my Westview Chargers but i also believe Covington will beat Dyersburg next week. Since Covington changed back to their old offense and went through their season i believe they have improved alot and it will be between them and East Nashville i think. Then Alcoa beats them by atleast 50. Also Westview has more problems than just starting Freshman and Sophomore's. There's a reason thats happened.

3 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Still waiting on that royalty check BTW. And on another note, I hope Ripley cleans their sideline after the game. I would hate to see another team get assaulted on Twitter. 

Yeah me too but I doubt any team gets too worked up about someone with twitter fingers.... or someone mentioning something on a live stream LOL

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GOCHARGERS said:

I do believe that Class 3A is down this year on this side of the state. I do think that Dyersburg will beat my Westview Chargers but i also believe Covington will beat Dyersburg next week. Since Covington changed back to their old offense and went through their season i believe they have improved alot and it will be between them and East Nashville i think. Then Alcoa beats them by atleast 50. Also Westview has more problems than just starting Freshman and Sophomore's. There's a reason thats happened.

It is always down. They have to see Alcoa in the finals... Game over! 

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Almost all of the Dyersburg freshman do not dress. Only a couple. 

Well, wait a minute. So, Dyersburg dressed 42 freshman and sophomores. And you say that only a couple (that’s two) freshman dress out. 

That means 42 dressed less two freshman. I’m to believe that Dyersburg dressed 40 sophomores? Listen, I was born at night, but I wasn’t born last night. I’m not buying that. 

22 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Well, wait a minute. So, Dyersburg dressed 42 freshman and sophomores. And you say that only a couple (that’s two) freshman dress out. 

That means 42 dressed less two freshman. I’m to believe that Dyersburg dressed 40 sophomores? Listen, I was born at night, but I wasn’t born last night. I’m not buying that. 

You are leaving out the junior class. The 42 number is mostly sophomores and juniors with a couple of freshman. Most of the freshman do not dress. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE