Humboldt Head Coach Opening

Stinger99

I know they got it worked down to a final three with second rounds of interviews yesterday. From what a friend of mine close to the situation said they loved one guy and plan to make an offer to him soon. He couldn't give me a name but he said its a younger coach that is currently a head coach. Hopefully this one can win a game hahaha

11 minutes ago, HarrisFootball said:

I know they got it worked down to a final three with second rounds of interviews yesterday. From what a friend of mine close to the situation said they loved one guy and plan to make an offer to him soon. He couldn't give me a name but he said its a younger coach that is currently a head coach. Hopefully this one can win a game hahaha

That just makes me want to know who it is more so! Who is your friend maybe we can make him tell :lol:

On 12/20/2023 at 1:25 PM, BigGuy11 said:

That just makes me want to know who it is more so! Who is your friend maybe we can make him tell :lol:

I have been told that the offer is out there to the coach, He is apparently taking a few days to decide if Humboldt is the right spot for him right now. Would be a good hire imo if he was to take it. Should be known and announced (if he takes it) when school gets back in session. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Is that the same Hayden Williams that used to play for Bruceton? Jamie's son

No .. the Hayden you speak of was the middle school coach for two years , he’ll reportedly be back on the coaching staff at the high school of Bruceton in 24 

6 hours ago, west10EZ said:

The other Hayden Williams has been the HC of Bolivar the last 3 years 

WOW. Lateral move at best. I could see him leaving, but for a "better" job than Humboldt looks to be from the outside. Seemed like a good guy, and I thought that Bolivar improved every year that he was there...hope that he finds some success with the Vikings.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tradertwo said:

WOW. Lateral move at best. I could see him leaving, but for a "better" job than Humboldt looks to be from the outside. Seemed like a good guy, and I thought that Bolivar improved every year that he was there...hope that he finds some success with the Vikings.

Yea I agree .. questionable decison to change but if you’re Humboldt , getting ssomeone  with head coach experience is huge . Humboldt probably has the better athletes