Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

Why is most everyone counting out McKenzie in this game?  Yes, we got beat by Dresden (Would, Coulda, Shoulda, but we did drop atleast two if not 3 TD passes) Yes, our region was terribly soft.  Yes, we all knew Moore County was loaded this year.  Yes, I think Dawson White will win Mr. Football. That kid is special!  But if I know one thing about this McKenzie team, they will come prepared and will fight.  We may get beat like a "bongo drum" as someone said.  But it will not be because of lack of effort or preparation.  Comer will have them prepared with a scheme.  It may not matter.  Who knows!  But that is why you play them, right?  Regardless, I hope for an injury free game, and good sportsmanship all the way around. 

11 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Why is most everyone counting out McKenzie in this game?  Yes, we got beat by Dresden (Would, Coulda, Shoulda, but we did drop atleast two if not 3 TD passes) Yes, our region was terribly soft.  Yes, we all knew Moore County was loaded this year.  Yes, I think Dawson White will win Mr. Football. That kid is special!  But if I know one thing about this McKenzie team, they will come prepared and will fight.  We may get beat like a "bongo drum" as someone said.  But it will not be because of lack of effort or preparation.  Comer will have them prepared with a scheme.  It may not matter.  Who knows!  But that is why you play them, right?  Regardless, I hope for an injury free game, and good sportsmanship all the way around. 

I think MoCo wins.  Not because of McKenzie not being prepared by Coach Comer or lack of effort on yalls part.  I just think they're a wee bit better. 

I've been to McKenzie for their semifinal game vs Fayetteville. It was a big time electric atmosphere.  I expect this one will be as well.   Good luck.

4 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

They are trolling. This is going to be a very competitive game.

12 minutes ago, hogheaven said:

Bahaha.  This is like an AA meeting and the whiskey drinkers have fallen off the wagon.  This is the rebels, who beat the mustanks, and didn't play in the powder puff region.  But, I hear they made Moore County an aluminum ball for making the third round   

You need to worry more about Dresden than Moore Co….Bahaha……LMAO @ U

15 minutes ago, hogheaven said:

Bahaha.  This is like an AA meeting and the whiskey drinkers have fallen off the wagon.  This is the rebels, who beat the mustanks, and didn't play in the powder puff region.  But, I hear they made Moore County an aluminum ball for making the third round   

UC needs to TRY and win game vs DRESDEN…..THEN you can talk about MC….Bahaha

33 minutes ago, hogheaven said:

If they didn’t play in a powder puff region I don’t know what you would call it?

5 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

They just trolls, anybody within the building  knows this will be a war!

Edited by BBRaider