Quarterfinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

On 11/11/2023 at 7:40 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Here we go this will be like last year. Probably could go either way. Both are hitting stride. They both are playing lights out football. I am not picking this one yet.

But good luck to both teams. 

Agree with Mavericks here. 2 darn good teams and they know every move each other makes. Just because they have won lately, I'm gonna say West. Lamar seems to win games. I know Matt is a great coach, too. 

I might have to attend this one.

13 minutes ago, wompuscat said:

This should be a slugfest.  Both defenses playing well and you've gotta just assume that Lamar and Coach Kilmer have their teams ready to go.  May be worth the drive across town to watch this one Friday.

Your question and Coach Kilmer reference confirms what I've heard about the QB.  If so, I believe West wins this one handedly.

On 11/11/2023 at 5:54 AM, blazer1set said:

And so starts yet another round of the ole "It's nearly impossible to beat a good team twice in the same season" debate.........              Until somebody knocks off West I'm staying with the Rebels, but bet it will be close like last time

Blazer I tend to agree. I am edging towards West but they may change