Quarterfinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

West Rebels will not mercy rule Powell Panthers in this game and Powell Panthers will for sure not mercy rule West Rebels.  It will not happen this game. I guarantee it. Watch and see. It is hard to beat a team twice so West Rebels will not get the mercy rule. I do not care what he said. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

16 hours ago, HTV said:

No. Didn't say that. Simply stated that there is no one size fits all "protocol".  Concussions are just like any other injury in that there are different degrees and different recovery procedures,  depending on the severity and response to treatment. 

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/health-safety-information/Concussion-Policy-updated-12.2019.pdf

You'll find the protocol on page 2.  and i'm pretty sure that in knox county it means they have to pass that computer test they take in preseason.  My little cousing told me about that test. Pretty cool.

Edited by ILB1999

52 minutes ago, footballknox said:

Y'all are absolutely ridiculous.  Lowe cares about his boys.  If it is true that QB1 has a concussion and is not cleared by the team doc, then he will not be playing.  Stop trying to make it like, Lowe will play him no matter what just to get a win.  

this is a bad take.  We've already heard rumors of him working around discipline rules and recruiting rules.  Why would health rules be any differnt?

Edited by ILB1999

10 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

this is a bad take.  We've already heard rumors of him working around discipline rules and recruiting rules.  Why would health rules be any differnt?

Would definitely like to hear of these discipline rules you are talking about?  As far as recruiting goes, none of the coaches in Knox County have any right to cast the first stone.  

Saying that Lowe would put his players health, especially a head injury, in jeopardy is just wrong.  You might not like the guy, but it is totally wrong of you to say that he would purposely harm his players.  

• Like 1