Waller valley and clinton

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Did any of you read 5 Star Prep's game story of the Oak Ridge/Clinton game, written by Dave Link?  

Coach Keith was quoted as sayimg that his son shouldn't have played against Lenoir City because he was concussed. 

Is it just me, or is that not an admittance that he knowingly played a player whom he knew had a concussion?   

Don't care how one tries to spin it. That's just not a good look. 

Definitely not a good look at all. Why would a coach even think this was ok to be put in print? Will the administration have anything to say about it?

4 hours ago, HTV said:

Did any of you read 5 Star Prep's game story of the Oak Ridge/Clinton game, written by Dave Link?  

Coach Keith was quoted as sayimg that his son shouldn't have played against Lenoir City because he was concussed. 

Is it just me, or is that not an admittance that he knowingly played a player whom he knew had a concussion?   

2 years ago down at Chattanooga Central #3 tried to play after taking a hard hit and you could tell he was concussed in that game because of the way he was playing after that hit. They finally brought in the backup QB at the time which was the younger Thackerson kid. Thackerson almost brought them back and won the game but they fell just a little bit short.

8 hours ago, HTV said:

You'll see it again this week, in a different contest, with a well-known recruiter.

It's almost like a parallel universe.

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

This game could easily be a shootout. I am going to go with WV. I think the high emotion and feeling like they "made it" from winning last game will be clinton's downfall. 

I agree. Hard to recover from a victory of that much magnitude. Not only a playoff win, but 14 years of misery. I’ll be shocked if Clinton wins.