12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

21 minutes ago, Dragonman1 said:

Remember York beat that team too. Hampton better be ready for some hard hitting mountain men coming. 

That game like our,s could have easily went either way. We sorta figured we would both hit each other. Not sure we have Mountain Men in this country anymore.  I spotted a few spoiled brats,bet several on here could tell you the #s, Bledsoe and Polk just played football, you're bunch takes it to another level. I'll be pulling against you until you lose,hope we can beat you but if not,hope the next one does.I'm not a fan of your antics.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

Hampton football basically invented “hard hitting mountain men” you just wait til you get there and see those boys. Yours might hit hard, but so do ours! And these dogs don’t take lightly to being under estimated. They’ll smash your mouth and ask what you’re gonna do about. Hampton thrives on that kind of football, they always have. If you’ll get your head back down to earth you might find you’re in for more of a challenge than you’ve realized. And just maybe more than the “#1 team in 2A” has prepared for. Don’t count Hampton out til the 4 quarters have been played. These boys got heart and don’t lay down for NOBODY. 

Fight like a Girl,lol ,getum

2 minutes ago, Dragonman1 said:

Not counting Hampton out I’m just telling you York will be everything you heard about them a more. They have a defensive line and secondary can play with anyone. 

York scores ALOT of their points on the other teams mistakes. Hopefully Hampton won’t have those. They played without any last week and I don’t see why they couldn’t repeat that this week. I know it’s cause I’m biased, but York is not that impressive. In my humble opinion, they NEED teams to make those mistakes to score. If Hampton stays clean, York will struggle. Yorks offensive power is Hampton’s defensive power. And that secondary of Yorks gets eaten alive at times. So I think you need to come back to reality on that one. Lol Not to mention, York turns the ball over a lot themselves. Both games I watched yesterday they turned the ball over twice before halftime. Can’t have those at Hampton because, unlike the other unimpressive teams you’ve beaten (that Hampton has beaten too now, don’t forget) Hampton will take those to the house. The Dogs are playing their best football right now and won’t settle.  And as for the people who say I’m supposed to be impressed by York beating FC by 1. Why?

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

That game like our,s could have easily went either way. We sorta figured we would both hit each other. Not sure we have Mountain Men in this country anymore.  I spotted a few spoiled brats,bet several on here could tell you the #s, Bledsoe and Polk just played football, you're bunch takes it to another level. I'll be pulling against you until you lose,hope we can beat you but if not,hope the next one does.I'm not a fan of your antics.

Not starting anything but in a different thread you said people are envious of Hampton. All the poster is doing is pulling for his team. It’s not different than what the Hampton posters do. 

19 minutes ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

I remember a couple years ago, TC came to Hampton thinking it would be a blowout and Hampton hit them in the mouth. Hampton definitely has a physical style of play, but can they contain York's speed?

Contain contain contain. Thats what we did against Trousdale and they got us a couple of times but for the most part,we contained.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Not starting anything but in a different thread you said people are envious of Hampton. All the poster is doing is pulling for his team. It’s not different than what the Hampton posters do. 

We’re not delusional about Hampton strengths or weaknesses. You have to be real. This guy wants us to believe that York is going to go beat a nobody this week cause they could beat ANYBODY. And with all honesty and respect, that is so far from the truth. 

Edited by hhsdogsgirl2010

1 minute ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

What is Hamptons biggest win, though? Who was their toughest opponent? Outside of Bledsoe in the 2nd round, who have they beat? York beat 4A Stone who went to the playoffs, and a Friendship team with a stud RB and will probably play in Title game.

Bledsoe was our Biggest win. Hope to add york to the list

2 minutes ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

What is Hamptons biggest win, though? Who was their toughest opponent? Outside of Bledsoe in the 2nd round, who have they beat? York beat 4A Stone who went to the playoffs, and a Friendship team with a stud RB and will probably play in Title game.

The thing is, Hampton can not help that their region is trash. We’ve heard all season about region 2 this and region 2 that, well, we’ve beat every one of them that’s come our way. You can’t only look at who Hampton has beat and who York has beat. Scores only tell so much. Hampton is a much better team than they’re given credit for and York is just not as impressive. They’ve lucked their way into an undefeated season. FC plays in d2 and made it to the playoffs because there’s barely any teams to make it. And I watched the Stone Memorial game, York was just as unimpressive in that game as any other. Sure there are things they do well, as does any team. But you’re all hyped up for nothing. York truly hasn’t beat anyone that’s really THAT good. 

1 minute ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

The thing is, Hampton can not help that their region is trash. We’ve heard all season about region 2 this and region 2 that, well, we’ve beat every one of them that’s come our way. You can’t only look at who Hampton has beat and who York has beat. Scores only tell so much. Hampton is a much better team than they’re given credit for and York is just not as impressive. They’ve lucked their way into an undefeated season. FC plays in d2 and made it to the playoffs because there’s barely any teams to make it. And I watched the Stone Memorial game, York was just as unimpressive in that game as any other. Sure there are things they do well, as does any team. But you’re all hyped up for nothing. York truly hasn’t beat anyone that’s really THAT good. 

Look WEST.