12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Look WEST.

Pujo, you’re spot on again. I think Hampton will be the first really tough competition York has seen. And I think whoever the winner of this game is (it’ll be Hampton though:D) will see the real competition begin in the semis. Those teams out west are unreal. 

Edited by hhsdogsgirl2010

4 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

We’re not delusional about Hampton strengths or weaknesses. You have to be real. This guy wants us to believe that York is going to go beat a nobody this week cause they could be ANYBODY. And with all honesty and respect, that is so far from the truth. 

You guys have a great coaching staff and Michael is fun to watch coach a game. There is no doubt that y’all will be ready to play a 4 quarter game. It’s a message board. Nothing anybody says on here will have any effect on the game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

York is playing on a different level right now. That defense is legit. They probably have the best def lineman in 2A. Their QB should be up for Mr Football. He is a playmaker. Not sure if Hampton has the firepower to keep up.

Good players for sure but their are better players than both in 1a or 2a. We don't really have any superstars but just play hard as a team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scout6 said:

Are all York fans this delusional? Y’all have a coach on Facebook complaining that “the undefeated number 1 ranked team in 2A” has to travel. The best DL in 2A, in my opinion, would be the DL that has the SEC offers from ER. I know I’m biased, but Hampton played probbaly the best DL on their schedule last Friday. York will be in a dog fight just like Bledsoe was last week. 

# 56, Kid was a beast, several impressive lids in my opinion. We beat a good team but it could have easily went either way. I liked their style of football.

4 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Roads in the East in 2A always goes through Hampton. Is York for real? They have not really been here before. It will be a tough to pull out a W against them. Bledsoe gave away game last week because they don’t know how to win come playoff time when it matters. Hampton does.. I am just keeping it real

Not sure how you would put it but Bledsoe give up 2 cheapies against York. Without those 2 plays, Bledsoe wins. Make no mistake, York made the plays but its not plays you can count on week to week. We sure can't cobble it up and expect to win.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Dragonman1 said:

Not counting Hampton out I’m just telling you York will be everything you heard about them a more. They have a defensive line and secondary can play with anyone. 

I’ll be honest York didn’t impress me all that much. I mean you barely put away Oneida 1st time around but y’all won and that’s enough. York will have it tough come Friday night. 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to this matchup... not expecting a blowout whatsoever... looking forward to a hard hitting game between two well coached football teams. York has played very good defense all year with a good mix of strength and speed. Hampton has longevity of being very good and will have the benefit of playing at home which gives them a slight advantage. I think these two teams match up very well and hope it plays out that way on Friday. As a football fan i think 2a has about the best possible outcome for a final 8 as u might see this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Micronut said:

I am looking forward to this matchup... not expecting a blowout whatsoever... looking forward to a hard hitting game between two well coached football teams. York has played very good defense all year with a good mix of strength and speed. Hampton has longevity of being very good and will have the benefit of playing at home which gives them a slight advantage. I think these two teams match up very well and hope it plays out that way on Friday. As a football fan i think 2a has about the best possible outcome for a final 8 as u might see this season. 

You are like Tyrone,just keeping it real. Barring dumb just ,this should be a hard knocking 4 quarters. Both teams has their strengths and weaknesses. 

7 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll be honest York didn’t impress me all that much. I mean you barely put away Oneida 1st time around but y’all won and that’s enough. York will have it tough come Friday night. 

York QB was sick that night he gutted it out... Oneida on the other hand didn't impress me at either game. Not saying Oneida doesn't have some good kids cause they do but both games against York they fell flat.  York's defense dominated both those games. Hard to score when u don't get past the 50 yd line.