12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

6 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

You want kids to be mentally tough but that's alot to ask of 15-18 year olds. The kids know that when a guy like that goes down, they have very little chance of pulling an upset. Definitely can deflate a team and knock their confidence out of them. Then everyone plays flat and once York gets up on them by 2 scores, it spirals even worse. I still think York wins by a couple scores if he did play, but stinks that it was under those circumstances. Still a really good season 

Actually a great post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragonman1 said:

Yeah but it doesn’t affect y’all defense they must of got hurt too :grin:

York had kids from all over the place several from Clarkrange that I know of. Most arrogant bunch of pricks i've ever seen. I will be waiting on them to lose to rub your nose in it. The kids and coaches had about the same amount of class as you do. I hope you choke on your turkey. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghostly said:

York had kids from all over the place several from Clarkrange that I know of. Most arrogant bunch of pricks i've ever seen. I will be waiting on them to lose to rub your nose in it. The kids and coaches had about the same amount of class as you do. I hope you choke on your turkey. 

2ond,just keeping it real,lol

7 minutes ago, Appvol said:

When a poster said when my son was on that Cloudland team that this would be the worst Cloudland team ever I kind of feel the same way. I understand how you feel.

Was trying to give you guys an out, hate it when people expect so much and you really just don't have the team. Gets coaches in a mess.

1 hour ago, Ghostly said:

Yeah we just take players from a school without a football program and fall into compliance with tssaa rules, “idiot”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tench said:

Just shows your ignorance, But explain to me basic, purely lucky, snotty, whiny, assholes who need the refs, a bunch of turnovers and one kids bum calf to win…now that’s just sorry.

Did you say the same about the other 2 teams you lost to?

Not Pisgah. They were better than us. They are better than York. They are better than most teams I’ve seen. They deserved to win.  Hampton lost to Pigeon Forge only because we had two kids leave in an ambulance and multiple others hurt during the first game of the season.  Another confidence killer. But I would never say that about Pigeon Forge because they beat us with GRACE AND RESPECT. York should try that sometime. Get over the fact that your team is just not that good. It’s okay. Lol 

2 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

Not Pisgah. They were better than us. They are better than York. They are better than most teams I’ve seen. They deserved to win.  Hampton lost to Pigeon Forge only because we had two kids leave in an ambulance and multiple others hurt during the first game of the season.  Another confidence killer. But I would never say that about Pigeon Forge because they beat us with GRACE AND RESPECT. York should try that sometime. Get over the fact that your team is just not that good. It’s okay. Lol 

IMG_5376.thumb.jpeg.f8527cbf87e9b46348a29b33560cf722.jpeg

• Upvote 2