Southwind @ Henry Co (Round 3)

SEC1rules

Henry County will have to get pressure on the QB in order to win this game, an issue they had with HHS. It is a great thing they got to play against a great dual quarterback this past Friday. They will see the same style QB maybe a little better when you think about the weapons he has on the outside. I expect to see Marshall play a lot more defense this game which will make a huge difference on that side of the ball. 

11 minutes ago, BigRedPatriot said:

Henry County will have to get pressure on the QB in order to win this game, an issue they had with HHS. It is a great thing they got to play against a great dual quarterback this past Friday. They will see the same style QB maybe a little better when you think about the weapons he has on the outside. I expect to see Marshall play a lot more defense this game which will make a huge difference on that side of the ball. 

If one of our DL and LB are back full time. That will make a huge difference too. 

Henry Patriots will not be able to score 46 points on Southwind Jaguars in this game like they did Hendersonville Commandos. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? They will not even score 40 points in this game. I guarantee it. Southwind Jaguars are too fast to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Southwind's QB will be too much for Henry County defense. He's one of the best QB's in the state and i believe he is only a Sophmore. I believe SW defense will shut down HC offense this will be HC biggest test up front they have seen all year. This game will be close early, but has the potential to get ugly by the end of it. SW gets the big win over HC.

21 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Henry Patriots will not be able to score 46 points on Southwind Jaguars in this game like they did Hendersonville Commandos. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? They will not even score 40 points in this game. I guarantee it. Southwind Jaguars are too fast to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Way to go out there on a limb Guru

On 11/11/2023 at 8:01 PM, Kevin38 said:

I believe HC matches up better with SW than Beech did because I believe yalls QB can do some things against them. Having said that, after watching the game last night against Hendersonville, I believe the SW QB is gonna be a problem. Right now I see it as a toss up, plan on being there for this one...

Really hoping that HC best defensive player is back this week, Demarcus Patton, HC will need him this week, been out due to injury.