Round 3- Alcoa @ GP

F5seekshelter

IMO, Alcoa needs to change the game plan to a Physical Run based, Clock control game. Pound the rock for 4 quarters.

A bunch of #12, #7, #5, and #33 running the ball. Run the ball til GP has to put all in to stop it. Then and only then lob it to #44, #0, and #4. Short 4-5 yard passes. Same game plan as the West Game. Full dose of #7! :thumb:

1 hour ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Is this game at g-p? If so why when both teams have a loss.

Quarter flips every year. If both teams are same seed, they host. GP found a way to get this game at home every other year. Can’t knock it, was a good move for them…:thumb:

Good game, yes! State championship, NO! 

Cannon (RB/LB) didn’t take a snap during our game with Kingston or Chucky. Looked back to normal Friday night. He will be a HUGE factor moving forward….:thumb:

Edited by F5seekshelter
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

IMO, Alcoa needs to change the game plan to a Physical Run based, Clock control game. Pound the rock for 4 quarters.

A bunch of #12, #7, #5, and #33 running the ball. Run the ball til GP has to put all in to stop it. Then and only then lob it to #44, #0, and #4. Short 4-5 yard passes. Same game plan as the West Game. Full dose of #7! :thumb:

I think this is exactly what we will see. Unless the staff decides to change it up at the last minute……:ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harley04 said:

Our seniors sixth time to play F5. We have never beaten them. No matter how good you think you might be Alcoa is twice as good. Only cocky 3a teams are out west and Alcoa will shut them up one at a time. 

Who are you referring to as cocky out west? I can assure you Covington is not! 

22 minutes ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I'm just going by my eye test on the teams we've seen so far. I think g-p is the second best team we have seen this year..all other teams are really good as well and deserving. Just my opinion. 

After reviewing the Jackets out of region schedule, I will agree that GP is probably the second best team they have played. :thumb: Kinda difficult to 100% agree because of GPs schedule…Comparing the best to second best is another question. One thing is guaranteed. We are gonna find out Friday night…:hungry:

Edited by F5seekshelter