Round 3- Alcoa @ GP

F5seekshelter

4 hours ago, F5seekshelter said:

Quarter flips every year. If both teams are same seed, they host. GP found a way to get this game at home every other year. Can’t knock it, was a good move for them…:thumb:

Good game, yes! State championship, NO! 

Cannon (RB/LB) didn’t take a snap during our game with Kingston or Chucky. Looked back to normal Friday night. He will be a HUGE factor moving forward….:thumb:

Yes GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

19 minutes ago, harley04 said:

everyone left that plays Alcoa is underdogs. cal prep 

Alcoa 38 E Nash 8  alcoa 38-dyersburg 14. Alcoa 35 Giles 21 Alcoa 38 Covington 17 Alcoa 40 GP 17. Somebody has too step up and play perfect game with a couple turnover to beat the F5. I think Giles takes out Meigs but dyersburg/Covington who knows.

You never responded to the question Harley. Who are the cocky teams out west??

15 hours ago, harley04 said:

everyone left that plays Alcoa is underdogs. cal prep 

Alcoa 38 E Nash 8  alcoa 38-dyersburg 14. Alcoa 35 Giles 21 Alcoa 38 Covington 17 Alcoa 40 GP 17. Somebody has too step up and play perfect game with a couple turnover to beat the F5. I think Giles takes out Meigs but dyersburg/Covington who knows.

Be careful with Cal Preps....it does not know the F5 calls the dogs off after 35 points...:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Be careful with Cal Preps....it does not know the F5 calls the dogs off after 35 points...:popcorneater:

It might call the dogs off but Alcoa Tornado should still mercy rule Gatlinburg Highlanders in this game. What is the over/under on how many selfies we see after the game or over the weekend? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I am not sure how many selfies will be takin this week by GP coach but I bet it is not as many as resumes he is sending out to these schools with coaching vacancies.  He seems to apply for several every year and then when he does not get them he says that he never applied.  My bet is he is gone by Christmas because there are some interesting jobs opening up 

12 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

I am not sure how many selfies will be takin this week by GP coach but I bet it is not as many as resumes he is sending out to these schools with coaching vacancies.  He seems to apply for several every year and then when he does not get them he says that he never applied.  My bet is he is gone by Christmas because there are some interesting jobs opening up 

Gatlinburg Highlanders will not beat Alcoa Tornado in this game. Just because it is at Gatlinburg Highlander's field does not mean they will win this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. It was brought to my attention that this coach is the selfie king though. I have a question. What is that all about?  Gatlinburg Highlanders have some good players but not as many as Alcoa Tornado. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.