ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

11 minutes ago, Dragonman1 said:

I won’t talk trash just the fact. I have watched film on ER looks like it’s going to be a game in the trenches. The difference I see is they have one running back to key on and we have a few you got to look for getting the hand off. 

Just givin you a hard time. You gonna be around Friday night? I wouldn’t mind meetin up and talkin ball. Gonna be a few of us there I reckon. 

3 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER is gonna have some dudes setting the edge. 

I will say ER O line is big and fast, sometimes a little too fast. Watching them Friday night I was impressed with their speed, but every now and again #0 would loose the edge trying to make a big play in the backfield. You could see he knew it and that’s a good thing because he’s young and correcting himself. ER will fly to the ball too and have LB’s that will clean up the run and the DB’s looked great in run support. 

Watching a little of York they do a great job of misdirection and QB play running out of that funky formation they use.

51 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

I will say ER O line is big and fast, sometimes a little too fast. Watching them Friday night I was impressed with their speed, but every now and again #0 would loose the edge trying to make a big play in the backfield. You could see he knew it and that’s a good thing because he’s young and correcting himself. ER will fly to the ball too and have LB’s that will clean up the run and the DB’s looked great in run support. 

Watching a little of York they do a great job of misdirection and QB play running out of that funky formation they use.

@DbCooper I saw where I missed two calls from you this weekend. I had the ringer turned off on the phone. Give me a call tomorrow 

Good luck to both teams Friday night!!!  It should be a fantastic ballgame of 2 evenly matched teams. I am pulling for York this is a very special group of kids. Win or lose best season in school history. I am looking forward to seeing groves play friday night for the first time. Be a fun time on the mountain Friday!!!

• Like 1