ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

Just now, Classless said:

You are calling out the parents of child for how they raise their child.  I’m sure your children were angels. Do I condone what was done absolutely not.  I don’t know which player it was but I do personally know the majority of these kids and they are amazing young men. Do they make mistakes yes. Should a grown man call them a spoiled petulant child? You may want to look in the mirror as you’re talking about young men.  That the majority are under the age of 18.  

Everything you said is true. That doesn’t mean poor behavior is condoned or encouraged it should be addressed or it will be repeated. Were my children angels? Of course not. Was i an angel, certainly not, But indiscretions were pointed out and addressed not swept under the rug or ignored.  Silence is consent and BOTH teams actions and reactions need addressing IMHO 

1 minute ago, Classless said:

You are calling out the parents of child for how they raise their child.  I’m sure your children were angels. Do I condone what was done absolutely not.  I don’t know which player it was but I do personally know the majority of these kids and they are amazing young men. Do they make mistakes yes. Should a grown man call them a spoiled petulant child? You may want to look in the mirror as you’re talking about young men.  That the majority are under the age of 18.  

You see a lot of spoiled brats 5,6,7 ,8 years old, When they are still spoiled brats in there teens, thats even worse. Parents  need to do a better job teaching their kids proper values, Coaches need to discipline kids when they get out of hand, Up downs works wonders and if that don't work, bench is a good place for um.  Its obvious, York don't teach the game the right way.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

You have your opinion. I have watched y’all play teams especially that you know that you will dominate and act out. Y’all about lost your minds on a Oneida playoff game 

Only problem is, your opinion is your Opinion, no one else see's it that way. Tell me, when was the the last time you heard of a Hampton player being ejected. Think I can name the last time you fellers had one. Watched Hampton all year and very few personal fouls for the entire season.  Hampton is about as clean as it gets.

3 hours ago, Uknolil said:

Foolish post 

When my son played at Cland. Some Hamptons kids were in Elizabethton talking to a Cloudland player asking if my son was in town acting like they wanted to fight him. Had it recorded. My son one of the nicest people in the world. Wife was happy but we didn’t say a word

3 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Everything you said is true. That doesn’t mean poor behavior is condoned or encouraged it should be addressed or it will be repeated. Were my children angels? Of course not. Was i an angel, certainly not, But indiscretions were pointed out and addressed not swept under the rug or ignored.  Silence is consent and BOTH teams actions and reactions need addressing IMHO 

I agree but for a grown man to get on a message board and talk about how some else raises their children is not the way to go.  You have your opinion and I have mine I do not condone it at all but I would never call them spoiled or question their parents. Football is a physical sport and yes York tries to play physical.  I am disappointed as a fan that last night got out of hand and I do hope it’s addressed, BUT it’s not your place or mine to call underaged kids names or question their parents.  I am done with this thread.  Congrats ER your playing in the big game. I wish you and injury free game. And to the Hampton fans hopefully we meet again in the playoffs. Till then good luck the basketball. It’s only 9 months till kick off next year.  

7 minutes ago, Classless said:

I agree but for a grown man to get on a message board and talk about how some else raises their children is not the way to go.  You have your opinion and I have mine I do not condone it at all but I would never call them spoiled or question their parents. Football is a physical sport and yes York tries to play physical.  I am disappointed as a fan that last night got out of hand and I do hope it’s addressed, BUT it’s not your place or mine to call underaged kids names or question their parents.  I am done with this thread.  Congrats ER your playing in the big game. I wish you and injury free game. And to the Hampton fans hopefully we meet again in the playoffs. Till then good luck the basketball. It’s only 9 months till kick off next year.  

I said spoiled petulant child is behavior issues other call York classless, dirty and thugs which is character issues. You take issue with me which is ok

i hope you and your family has a very Happy Holidays 

12 minutes ago, Appvol said:

When my son played at Cland. Some Hamptons kids were in Elizabethton talking to a Cloudland player asking if my son was in town acting like they wanted to fight him. Had it recorded. My son one of the nicest people in the world. Wife was happy but we didn’t say a word

I have no reason to dispute what you say and Yes Eli was a GREAT kid. But when these teams played, don't reckon Hampton did anything unruly. Sorta hard to coach kids while they are not with you.

41 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Just watched the game.Both teams were very undisciplined.Alot of casual running into one another after the play and looked like a bunch of mouthing.The stuff the York players done crosses the line of safety and sportsmanship.The fight at the end looked like a York player hit one of the coaches and he should be DONE in high school sports!Trying to purposely hurt an opponent because you can't stop him is over the line.

• Like 1