Rd 4: Dresden travels to McKenzie for the rematch!

RedRebelman

Congrats to both teams for still being able to compete this late in the playoffs. It would seem as if Dresden has the best team that they have had in a while. Both teams are still playing in November for a reason. McKenzie is much improved (as I’m sure the lions are) since the last meeting. Should be an awesome night in which I hope sportsmanship prevails, for players, fans, and coaches alike,  no matter what the scoreboard displays. My belief is that the Rebels will eliminate some of their mistakes and play more disciplined than in previous weeks. If they do- it’ll be one heck of a game! Go Big Red!

• Upvote 1

Based on watching both teams on multiple occasions this year, I believe Dresden wins by 7. Both teams have gotten better throughout the season and even though Dresden embarrassed Mckenzie the first time, I don't think Mckenzie has the athletes to match up and Dresden may have their number psychologically. Should be a good one. 

3 hours ago, Headhunter42 said:

Which of these two teams match up better personnel and scheme wise against South Pittsburg? Curious as to thoughts on which match up better. 

We may be wondering which team does South Pittsburg matchup better with.  One thing for sure, for the west, all roads go through South Pittsburg. Even if we lose on Friday, they still have to travel through here on the way to Finley. LOL

7 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Both teams stink!  This should be MASS and West Carroll!  Right Atwoodsunny  Billy 

the wildkid?   I hope whoever wins is healthy and brings the gold ball back where it belongs!  Highway 22 Beasts

In a game that has nothing to do with me or mine I'm still on your mind. Weird. Does your ole lady know?

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood