Rd 4: Dresden travels to McKenzie for the rematch!

RedRebelman

Methinks THIS game will be one of the most hyped & watched & anticipated & attended games we've had in these parts for awhile. Name it, this game has it all! Rivalry. Revenge. Respect. Repeats. Renown. Reigning... and more!  You know my prediction. Sure am glad Rebels won so Lions didn't have to travel far. Plus, as I've said often, McKenzie has one of best stadiums around when it comes to the visitors side. Lion Nation will be packing it full this Friday.. and our Lions will once again be bad visitors as we get another W at the Rebels home turf. Another OUCH! .. How sweet it will be! Score? Lions: ALOT vs Rebels: Not enuf. 

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

I will never understand the lack of logic in who travels in this situation under any sane system Dresden would be at home. Undefeated region champ vs a team they beat in the regular season... undefeated and 1-0 vs the opponent is traveling?  Okay Dresden big IMO

Just the way the bracket falls this year . We are traveling as well to Oliver Springs. 

2 hours ago, Beagle said:

I will never understand the lack of logic in who travels in this situation under any sane system Dresden would be at home. Undefeated region champ vs a team they beat in the regular season... undefeated and 1-0 vs the opponent is traveling?  Okay Dresden big IMO

3rd and 4th rounds are predetermined on an alternating schedule each season. Rankings and records have nothing to do with it.

The only time they alter it is if 2 teams from the same region play in the 3rd round. Then the higher seeded team hosts.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

6 hours ago, Beagle said:

Nothing wrong with the bracket and makes sense. McKenzie lost the original meeting obviously, but both McKenzie and Dresden are Region Champions and both are #1 seeds in the playoff bracket. Like mentioned above, the brackets alternate who hosts at home. Same reason why last year McKenzie had to travel to MASE in the Semis, this year McKenzie gets to host. In my opinion, I think it's a fair way to ensure teams get an opportunity to host every other year.

• Like 1

Mckenzie comes in on a hot streak and ready for revenge. They had two kids out the first time Dresden and Mckenzie met and they feel like they are enough to make the difference. I will give them credit that they dropped two tds. Dresden o line dominated that game will it be the same? After last night I'm not sure how anyone can argue that Dresdens O line is probaly the best in the west in 1a. So far no one has been able to slow Dresden down for 4 quarters. 

Dresden 42 Mckenzie 28

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Mckenzie comes in on a hot streak and ready for revenge. They had two kids out the first time Dresden and Mckenzie met and they feel like they are enough to make the difference. I will give them credit that they dropped two tds. Dresden o line dominated that game will it be the same? After last night I'm not sure how anyone can argue that Dresdens O line is probaly the best in the west in 1a. So far no one has been able to slow Dresden down for 4 quarters. 

Dresden 42 Mckenzie 28

^^what he said. I agree & like it. Makes Sherdog a certified genius!