THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

On 11/19/2023 at 6:04 PM, SouthFL305 said:

What I see is a bunch of Greenville fans counting out a team that they never faced before in football. They need to be worried about a team that no one has seen play in person and solely relies on film to make there score predictions. When it all comes down to it a lot can happen in this game and who ever wants it more will walk away with it no matter what the score is. 

I will say this Upperman has allowed just as many points as they have scored. Gv with 2 less games has scored almost double the points Upperman has and only allowed to include the playoff 94pts.  Noone is counting chickens early facts are facts.  Please travel safely and we will see the Bees Friday.

11 hours ago, Volsfan52 said:

I havnt watched anything on Greeneville yet. How many 2 way players does Greeneville have. Upperman has quite a few. If Upperman wants to get over the semifinal hump. They our going to have to figure out how to beat teams like Greeneville. Greeneville is very good from what I have heard so Upperman has to play there best game of the year to beat them. Upperman has figured out a way to win all year and I think we can beat Greeneville but definitely can’t have turnovers and lot of drive stopping penalties. Upperman can’t also get down big early and have to become one dimensional. If they do it might be a long night for them. 

The majority goes both ways but we are conditions for it.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

They stunt and blitz just able every down. The QB better be able to think and react FAST.

Not wishing anything bad on any player. But I hope that the planned qb runs are minimal for UP because I've been watching the game you all have played and I don't believe he can take the hits our defense issue.  6 4 190ish can't take it all game.  I hope the game plan changes or ge will have a short nights.

6 hours ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Coaches should be fired over that tbh 

Coaches, refs, and ac med staff need to be replaced.   Because the refs should've not allowed him back into the game, the med staff are quacks if they cleared him, and the coaches should be fore the school board.  In my opinion 

10 hours ago, Morice49 said:

I will say this Upperman has allowed just as many points as they have scored. Gv with 2 less games has scored almost double the points Upperman has and only allowed to include the playoff 94pts.  Noone is counting chickens early facts are facts.  Please travel safely and we will see the Bees Friday.

They must not teach math in NE Tennessee. The U has 378 PF and 125 PA. That's over 3x they've scored more than been scored on. And 480 is not "almost double" to 378. Half of 480 is 240... You must've just pulled those numbers out of your bum

1 hour ago, JohnnyRay said:

They must not teach math in NE Tennessee. The U has 378 PF and 125 PA. That's over 3x they've scored more than been scored on. And 480 is not "almost double" to 378. Half of 480 is 240... You must've just pulled those numbers out of your bum

Yep but u got the point.  I hope for a good game.  Bring the a game because it's going to be needed.