THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

On 11/17/2023 at 11:03 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman travels to Greeneville for a semi final matchup. If this game is played in Baxter I give The U the edge but because it’s in Greeneville the home team has to be the favorite. 

This game could be played in Mars or Pluto and the result is still not changing.  The clock will run for the entire duration of the second half.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Footballtrophyholder said:

JohnnyRay, you must be new to Upperman football the GOAT is Blake Metzgar! Check out his stats then you can edit your comment. Go Bees!!!

Johnny Ray are you even a real fan? Blake metzgar rushed for 2,000 yards and 40 touchdowns in 2018! Palk is good but Metzgar makes him look like a little boy! 

What I see is a bunch of Greenville fans counting out a team that they never faced before in football. They need to be worried about a team that no one has seen play in person and solely relies on film to make there score predictions. When it all comes down to it a lot can happen in this game and who ever wants it more will walk away with it no matter what the score is. 

I am going to have to say Upperman reminds me of a revved up Hampton. With that said Greeneville by 28+ maybe a running clock. Go ahead get mad I am just giving my opinion. I have followed Upperman all year and that's the best I can tell yah. 

With that said they do continue to improve however, their schedule needs to get tougher to get over the hump. We all know good teams creates good teams. I just do not see a strong enough defense to stop Greeneville from scoring. And that offense well like I said a revved up Hampton and one dimensional. I know Upperman will disagree with the schedule comment but it is what it is. 3 teams over 500. Two of them barely and in same conference which is well weak. So with that said I think I will go with the running clock after the half. 

Edited by woodby30

10 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

I am going to have to say Upperman reminds me of a revved up Hampton. With that said Greeneville by 28+ maybe a running clock. Go ahead get mad I am just giving my opinion. I have followed Upperman all year and that's the best I can tell yah. 

With that said they do continue to improve however, their schedule needs to get tougher to get over the hump. We all know good teams creates good teams. I just do not see a strong enough defense to stop Greeneville from scoring. And that offense well like I said a revved up Hampton and one dimensional. I know Upperman will disagree with the schedule comment but it is what it is. 3 teams over 500. Two of them barely and in same conference which is well weak. So with that said I think I will go with the running clock after the half. 

I would be really surprised if we get blown out. We’ve heard this kind of talk in the past in these semi-finals the last few years and we have proved people wrong.