THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

4 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I think Greeneville is definitely the favorite. Upperman will need to play a perfect game to have a chance this year. I think we are one year away from the state championship.  I do not believe our sophomore quarterback has reached his potential yet he is a gunslinger make no mistake about it.  He can throw the rock if they allow him to. I think Upperman will have to throw a football to win this game.  They will need to score  25 to 30 points to win in Greeneville.  I do believe having to play Alcoa for the past several years has helped this program. That said the Green Devils are a 2 touchdown favorite this year. 

I’ve been following Upperman for several years. Yes, they are improving every year.

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Ballard that’s the one that has won 4 championships and 1 Silver.  Eddie and Caine are close so I’m sure they have been talking.  

Thinking about coming to this one but not if it's going to be Greeneville 20-0 in the 1st quarter.           What do you guys honestly think, does U have any type of shot in this one?

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Thinking about coming to this one but not if it's going to be Greeneville 20-0 in the 1st quarter.           What do you guys honestly think, does U have any type of shot in this one?

It is highly unlikely Greeneville will score 3 TDs in the first half, much less the first quarter. The Bees are averaging 9.5 PA a game, and this may be one of Caine's best defense at Upperman. However they're gonna struggle putting points on the board unless coach has been hiding schemes/plays for Gville. They average 29 PF per game compared to the Devil's 43 PF. The RB Palk may be the best back Upperman has had in the past 2 decades and can pound the rock. The sophomore QB Chaffin has the arms, legs, and size but due to his inexperience he is timid running through traffic and doesn't throw on the run well. But if he doesn't get rattled and can take charge the Bees will be very competitive in this game

11 hours ago, JohnnyRay said:

It is highly unlikely Greeneville will score 3 TDs in the first half, much less the first quarter. The Bees are averaging 9.5 PA a game, and this may be one of Caine's best defense at Upperman. However they're gonna struggle putting points on the board unless coach has been hiding schemes/plays for Gville. They average 29 PF per game compared to the Devil's 43 PF. The RB Palk may be the best back Upperman has had in the past 2 decades and can pound the rock. The sophomore QB Chaffin has the arms, legs, and size but due to his inexperience he is timid running through traffic and doesn't throw on the run well. But if he doesn't get rattled and can take charge the Bees will be very competitive in this game

6'4 210 pound qb as a sophomore,  needs to play his best game 

12 hours ago, JohnnyRay said:

JohnnyRay, you must be new to Upperman football the GOAT is Blake Metzgar! Check out his stats then you can edit your comment. Go Bees!!!

• Like 1