THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

8 minutes ago, SouthFL305 said:

How did they do in them games against Alcoa and dobyns Bennett go were they up or down on scores or did they not even play?

Alcoa game was tied 7 to 7 with a little less than 2 minutes to go before half with Alcoa Driving in Devil Territory.  DB game tied 14 to 14 with 2:30 to go in the 3rd.

All anyone has to do is put on game film of Greeneville to realize they are a dang good football team. I don’t care what the teams records were. They are really good and being at home makes them even tougher. These two schools are going to collide in almost every sport for a state title. Upperman needs to create turnovers and get some easy touchdowns so they can grind it out and play with the lead. Dictate the pace of the game. Easier said than done for sure. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

All anyone has to do is put on game film of Greeneville to realize they are a dang good football team. I don’t care what the teams records were. They are really good and being at home makes them even tougher. These two schools are going to collide in almost every sport for a state title. Upperman needs to create turnovers and get some easy touchdowns so they can grind it out and play with the lead. Dictate the pace of the game. Easier said than done for sure. 

Nice post

1 hour ago, crow6424 said:

It’s on Facebook 

they will be biased a little so beware haha

https://www.facebook.com/uppercumberlandreporter?mibextid=LQQJ4d

A little biased is an understatement you would think Upperman was capable of beating the Alabama Crimson Tide listening to those guys. Plus they will disrespect the opponent and refs every chance they get.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

A little biased is an understatement you would think Upperman was capable of beating the Alabama Crimson Tide listening to those guys. Plus they will disrespect the opponent and refs every chance they get.

I will say this about upperman, in 2013 they came to Alcoa, riding very high on a qb that never got sacked or dirty, their fans were obnoxious, talked trash even in the ticket lines that went to the bottom of the hill. Their players, namely the qb was better than anyone in the state to hear them talk!!!! At half time they wished they had never crossed the plateau! That qb couldn’t even tell what number he was nor what their colors were. By the end of the fourth, they had 75 hung on them. I said all that to say this, upperman can be a great program but they are their worst enemies, like the next year were beat AGAIN, on their own field but blame the refs on their OWN  muddy azz field that was offered to be played at tech because of all the rain, but THEY would NOT!!! But yet cried about the game!!! AGAIN, to be the man, BEAT  the man, in this case the devils!!!!! Greenville by 14!!!!!! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, winstonblue said:

Why all the talk about Science Hill, Dobyns Bennett, Alcoa, Knox West, Powell or Bearden? Greeneville did not play any of those teams. No one on Greeneville's schedule (counting playoffs) has won double digit games in 2023. Macon County was 11-2 (both losses to Upperman) and Smith County was 10-3. Greeneville's big advantage is playing at home and for that they should be favored but I don't understand the references to teams Greeneville did not play. This game should be a good one.

They tried to play DB and Alcoa but the games were stopped due to weather. Neither one was completed. So they WERE on the schedule. Why you think they have only played 11 games.

13 hours ago, crow6424 said:

It’s on Facebook 

they will be biased a little so beware haha

https://www.facebook.com/uppercumberlandreporter?mibextid=LQQJ4d

You weren't Joking when you said a little biased :lol:  I just listened to their coaches show from yesterday and good lord.  First they said Alcoa was leading at Half when being tied 7 to 7 when the game was called right before half and then tried to compare Tennessee High to Fayetteville as being the same level (2a vs 5a) with Fayettville losing in the playoffs to Smith County by 33 and Tennessee High lost to Powell by 28 in the playoffs. (Do they really think Smith County is on Powell's level and Fayetteville is on Tennessee highs level this year?).  They also think everyone on CoachT are idiots and they know it all like people on here can't watch film on both teams :rolleyes:. Atleast they admitted at the end they were homers and think those two guys will be humbled a little come Friday.  May the best team win!!! :popcorneater:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Crow,  I always respect and enjoy your posts.  You're a realist