THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

Just now, UpperCumberlandMan said:

How did that running clock and weak schedule work out? To me, no offense to Greenville, Macon was the second best team thus far on UHS schedule.  Congrats to the Bees! 

Totally agree, and not dissing east Tennessee football but Macon County is legit. The Region is legit! It's 2023 and the Upper Cumberland is legit in football!

2 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

How did that running clock and weak schedule work out? To me, no offense to Greenville, Macon was the second best team thus far on UHS schedule.  Congrats to the Bees! 

Macon blew a Golden Opportunity last week they had a legit chance to win. Greenville was dominated all night. Macon probably goes 6-4 and barely gets to the playoffs next season. This year was it for them. 

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Exactly. Greeneville is catching blocks, and UHS is giving blocks. Greeneville needs to get more physical. UHS needs to sure up the pass defense. 

Congrats to Upperman. Very good football. Did not make many mistakes & won the line of scrimmage. I’ll be pulling for the East. Now go and get your 1st Championship.

Congrats to Greeneville. Great season and nothing to be ashamed of. There’s a lot of football teams that would have loved to have had the opportunity to just be playing tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1