Round 4 Giles @ Alcoa

balloutcat

57 minutes ago, Catfan68 said:

Hang on and we will all bow I guess, theres one in every crowd and you must be he.........tell us more about these coaches at all your practices, are you the pivot man? Or are you in charge of clean up.....

I detect some whine coming on???...:popcorneater:

image.png.6a59c3c09336069d6ab20e8e4fa70875.png

Nick Saban offers hard-nosed TE Eli Owens

Eli Owens, Alcoa, Tight End

aKENuAv0?format=jpg&name=small

Cleanup?....YUP, boobcats CAN'T get it done! 

eC2jH64.gif.e68b1f8eca699836284fa328696f6603.gif

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Whine? You can detect some dont give a @!$# about the pics you just posted, its called a visit. Happens all over the country, congrats I hope the kid does well. We have scouts at practice and games and kids go on visits, but I dam sure am not boasting on it here like an arrogant turd. Are you coaching staff at Alcoa? Booster? Help set up these visits? Or just a Blow Hard? I actually was trying to have an intellegent convo in the beggining. Grow up!

On 11/20/2023 at 10:11 AM, Throwdeslant said:

Anxious to see how next reclass goes. With the growth that Alcoa is experiencing I would think The Tornadoes move to 4A very soon. When that time comes, I hope all the teams you mentioned (and others) decide to stay in 4A. Otherwise, Alcoa will be in the same situation, but driving longer distances to play regional teams that aren’t any better than they have now….

Good luck Friday night. Looks like not so great weather might be in the area. Would be two long drives ($$$$$) to Greeneville if it gets cancelled for safety reasons. Hopefully it shifts!  B)

I'm sure it's just an old internet rumor and nothing REMOTELY close to true, but doesn't Alcoa have an enrollment cap? Yanno, to kind of, uh, remain 3A?

I'm a friend of a friend of a friend of GCHS and I love listening to Neely and Bledsoe call a big game, but I can't pick the Bobcats to win this week.

It's just always funny that Alcoa fans know they have an All-Star team, they know they will win the 3A title for the next decade-plus, they know they will continue to produce insanely talented D1 and eventual NFL players.

Yet they get on this message board every week and every year and talk smack to other schools like it's a fair fight.

Congrats on going back to Chattanooga, 'Nader Nation. And congrats on Gold Ball #76328761378613.

3 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

I'm a friend of a friend of a friend of GCHS and I love listening to Neely and Bledsoe call a big game, but I can't pick the Bobcats to win this week.

It's just always funny that Alcoa fans know they have an All-Star team, they know they will win the 3A title for the next decade-plus, they know they will continue to produce insanely talented D1 and eventual NFL players.

Yet they get on this message board every week and every year and talk smack to other schools like it's a fair fight.

Congrats on going back to Chattanooga, 'Nader Nation. And congrats on Gold Ball #76328761378613.

:lol: Alcoa talking smack? C’mon man. You say something nice about our program, we say something nice about yours. Then, some clown comes on and starts throwing homo crap. On the other hand, someone’s dares to give it back and Alcoa fan is at fault. Listen, if you can’t take it, don’t dish it. It’s not that difficult….:thumb:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

I'm sure it's just an old internet rumor and nothing REMOTELY close to true, but doesn't Alcoa have an enrollment cap? Yanno, to kind of, uh, remain 3A?

The city of Alcoa is growing. If you move into the city, you go to Alcoa. So, your enrollment cap idea is laughable….

Edited by F5seekshelter

49 minutes ago, Catfan68 said:

Whine? You can detect some dont give a @!$# about the pics you just posted, its called a visit. Happens all over the country, congrats I hope the kid does well. We have scouts at practice and games and kids go on visits, but I dam sure am not boasting on it here like an arrogant turd. Are you coaching staff at Alcoa? Booster? Help set up these visits? Or just a Blow Hard? I actually was trying to have an intellegent convo in the beggining. Grow up!

.....YUP, their ya go! :roflolk:

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png

14 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

image.jpeg.0da5db1ffb7007fc3698ea8c90eeedc9.jpeg

• Like 1