West Tn Teams

TnHoops23

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

GC South Gibson will be a good one for sure. I do think the 11 days off hurt both Peabody and GC. Both teams can play better as I have seen both a bunch. We made a few more shots and that was the difference in the game because both turned it over a bunch. Do think both teams will play more poised down the road. Peabody, Gibson County and Westview all are good teams that can go deep. Westview losing their PG hurts them and I pray for her healing. She is super fun to watch. Haskins plays great defense and will be in every game they play. One is going to get left out and they all are good enough to beat each other. Very tough three teams for sure.

Will gc vs sgc be live streamed today? Any clue? I do think this will be a much bigger battle and hope I can see it. 

2 hours ago, wtnbballfan said:

Will gc vs sgc be live streamed today? Any clue? I do think this will be a much bigger battle and hope I can see it. 

Was not much of battle. GC was clearly the better team. Nobody wants to see GC on the schedule. Those kids are tough. #2 is a sharp shooter! 

4 hours ago, wtnbballfan said:

Sorry didn't see it. I do think it was on the 93.7 App and I don't have it but my service wasn't good in the gym. GC played much better than Peabody. 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Was not much of battle. GC was clearly the better team. Nobody wants to see GC on the schedule. Those kids are tough. #2 is a sharp shooter! 

GC played well but we have to control Turnovers better. Sky is the limit if we can do that. Our girls played well. South Gibson's program is on the rise. Jr. High is loaded. 

55 minutes ago, wtnbballfan said:

I did get to see it on 93.7. I'm telling y'all...#2 fills the void of Cantrell nicely. Think Allen was maintained well. Enjoyed this much better than the Peabody game! Gc had alot less turnovers than the other night I think. 

2 is a player. They all can play. I have confidence in all of their games. Just  saying if we control Turnovers better our chances of going real deep are better We can't turn the ball over like the Peabody game or we are apt to lose any game. 1st, 3rd and 4th Quarter tonight we played really well. 

Edited by pioneer42

20 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

GC played well but we have to control Turnovers better. Sky is the limit if we can do that. Our girls played well. South Gibson's program is on the rise. Jr. High is loaded. 

I think so too. I really like our coach. She is the ultimate competitor and I love it. We lost a couple of starters for the season and it just hard to make up those minutes off the bench. 

• Sad 1

On 1/27/2024 at 7:31 PM, pioneer42 said:

South Gibson went to state semi last year. probably would have gone back again this year if not for injuries. I haven't seen their Middle School. How many seniors do they have this season? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

South Gibson went to state semi last year. probably would have gone back again this year if not for injuries. I haven't seen their Middle School. How many seniors do they have this season? 

I think they only have 2 seniors. Their middle school is talented. They have a set of twins that are really athletic and pretty decent skill and a couple more good size kids that can play well enough to help them in the coming years.

4 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I think they only have 2 seniors. Their middle school is talented. They have a set of twins that are really athletic and pretty decent skill and a couple more good size kids that can play well enough to help them in the coming years.

Medina Middle is one win away from an undefeated season. They're loaded. Although I still think that District 13AAA sends two teams to state this year, SGC will especially be a tough out in the future. 

48 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Medina Middle is one win away from an undefeated season. They're loaded. Although I still think that District 13AAA sends two teams to state this year, SGC will especially be a tough out in the future. 

How many teams have Medina Female Hornets mercy ruled this season? Have they mercy ruled as many as Dyersburg Female Trojans? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 1/30/2024 at 12:55 PM, tennesseeannouncer said:

I have not been to a middle school game in a long time. I just saw where the Blue Suede Championship is tonight in Medina. I may go. should I?

• Like 1