West Tn Teams

TnHoops23

1 hour ago, TnHoops23 said:

Any good match ups this week besides..

Peabody - Obion Central

McKenzie - Henry Co

Huntingdon - South Gibson

Greenfield - Gibson Co

Point Guard Classic at Gibson County High School. 

Friday

1:30 Huntingdon/South Side

3:00 USJ/Dyersburg

4:30 TCA/Greenfield 

6:00 Gibson County/Covington

Saturday

2:00 Huntingdon/USJ

3:30 Covington/Dyersburg 

5:00 South Side/Gibson County

Edited by pioneer42

11 hours ago, RedDevil23 said:

OC beating Peabody by 18 is a bit surprising. 

2 hours ago, TrickyD said:

That is a head scratcher saw OC at Dyersburg Jamboree didn’t look that good but it was jamboree

We played Obion Saturday and won by 15 or so and played everybody, but they played much better the second half. They got some shooters but didn't handle pressure great. They play a match up zone some and it can be pretty lethal at times. Obion, South Gibson and Dyer County will battle for the second spot in the District. They are good enough to win 2nd if teams don't watch out. I do think South Gibson is better but it will be interesting. 

19 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Point Guard Classic at Gibson County High School. 

Friday

1:30 Huntingdon/South Side

3:00 USJ/Dyersburg

4:30 TCA/Greenfield 

6:00 Gibson County/Covington

Saturday

2:00 Huntingdon/USJ

3:30 Covington/Dyersburg 

5:00 South Side/Gibson County

I would love to see the USJ/Dyersburg matchup Friday. Fortunately/Unfortunately, I along with many Dyersburg fans will be headed to Nashville to watch the football team play East Nashville in the semis on Friday. The Ayers coached alot of the Dburg girls in middle school and travel ball and their daughter played with many of the girls her 6th grade year in middle school. Should be a fun matchup!

42 minutes ago, Dash said:

I would love to see the USJ/Dyersburg matchup Friday. Fortunately/Unfortunately, I along with many Dyersburg fans will be headed to Nashville to watch the football team play East Nashville in the semis on Friday. The Ayers coached alot of the Dburg girls in middle school and travel ball and their daughter played with many of the girls her 6th grade year in middle school. Should be a fun matchup!

Both teams are good for sure. Dyersburg is really good. We get to see the Freshman from Greenfield tonight that is really good. Freshman from Dyersburg and the one from Greenfield both are talents you just don't see very often. Very fun to watch. As well as the one from USJ. We all seen her last year and know she is the real deal. 

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Both teams are good for sure. Dyersburg is really good. We get to see the Freshman from Greenfield tonight that is really good. Freshman from Dyersburg and the one from Greenfield both are talents you just don't see very often. Very fun to watch. As well as the one from USJ. We all seen her last year and know she is the real deal. 

Usj played well against olive branch this afternoon Dyersburg had a good win against link academy should be a fun one Friday afternoon 

7 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Can’t wait! 

Yep always a great slate of games. Gibson County and South Side gets back at it which has become one of my favorite games every year. Been some great games over the years where both teams have had some great wins. This is one game that each program needs to play win or lose and has became a great tradition. Both programs have been elite for many years. Look forward to seeing you Hawk. Hope you and your family have a great Holiday. 

• Like 1