West Tn Teams

TnHoops23

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree. I have been all over the state and I wouldn't trade Gibson County's facilities with any except the score boards. We got to upgrade. 

I love my visits to your facility. One of my favorite places to call a game.

Ill be there this afternoon calling the Dyersburg game. Please feel free to come by and say hello! 

25 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

What is going on with Jackson South Side? They had two lopsided losses at Gibson County this weekend and a lot of kids not in uniform. The Askins kid didn't play today, but was on the floor yesterday. Anybody have any insight. @pioneer42 or @HawkGuy06 Do you guys know what is going on with them?

The girl that come over from South Gibson got hurt yesterday and didn't play today. Askins was sick and played very little yesterday and none today. He has 10 Freshman and I will say this. They played a lot better today than yesterday. Gibson County played well today. Got two starters on bench and young players playing hard and getting after it. This team will be much better in February. I seen improvement from yesterday to today. Gibson County played really good and South Side kept fighting back. They always play good against us. 

Edited by pioneer42

49 minutes ago, RedDevil23 said:

How did you guys fair against USJ today? No score has been posted on that one yet. 

Huntingdon got beat by 16 or 18. Missed a bunch of wide open lay ups and couldn't get nothing to fall. Kee was in foul trouble most of the game. I do think Huntingdon could return the favor if they played again. Just one of them days. But I give USJ credit. Very good team. If USJ ever gets their chemistry going, they will be really tough. Lots of young girls. 

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

The girl that come over from South Gibson got hurt yesterday and didn't play today. Askins was sick and played very little yesterday and none today. He has 10 Freshman and I will say this. They played a lot better today than yesterday. Gibson County played well today. Got two starters on bench and young players playing hard and getting after it. This team will be much better in February. I seen improvement from yesterday to today. Gibson County played really good and South Side kept fighting back. They always play good against us. 

Yea you nailed it! All that plus Currie(another starter) not 100% coming back from a sickness. But no excuse! Huntington & Gibson County will both in my opinion(barring no injuries) will be in Murfreesboro come March! We hope to follow them there, but it’s a lot of ball to be played before then. 

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea you nailed it! All that plus Currie(another starter) not 100% coming back from a sickness. But no excuse! Huntington & Gibson County will both in my opinion(barring no injuries) will be in Murfreesboro come March! We hope to follow them there, but it’s a lot of ball to be played before then. 

Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

52 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Thanks for the info.

Really love the team atmosphere and the players cheering their team on. Lot of passion. Y'all will be fine. Got to get some good reps. Y'all will get a lot better with all the girls playing against each other in practice. Lots of young talent out there. No drop off when y'all subbed.